Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] DOLLY P

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26824  by fishymonger
 Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:50 am
I really like the vid where she says “tits, mouth or fanny” can we have some more of that please?

I would also like one where she’s getting changed like the underwear sales videos or Yasmin’s fashion show video.
 #26847  by SimonUKW
 Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:30 pm
Did you manage to get Dolly P in this week? Can you get the wet shoots and plenty of barefoot action? Any screen previews from the shoot available?
 #26853  by deathr0w
 Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:49 pm
SimonUKW wrote:Did you manage to get Dolly P in this week? Can you get the wet shoots and plenty of barefoot action? Any screen previews from the shoot available?

Dolly started shooting on Monday - we're still working with her - I'll get some previews up! She did a barefoot scene :D
 #26883  by SimonUKW
 Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:11 pm
deathr0w wrote:
SimonUKW wrote:Looks good. Was she happy to show off her feet? Did they look in good shape?

Dolly was happy to show off her feet - I'll let you decide if they look in good shape ;) :)

WIN.00_04_50_07.Still010.jpg

Oooooh that foot tease video looks great. Cream on them too. :o :o :o AND boobs out as well! That has made my weekend :D