Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] DOLLY P

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26747  by Falstaff
 Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:25 pm
If you have the nun outfits, I'd love to see a JOI and a BB video of her wearing a nun habit. Also would love to see a JOI video of her in pigtails like the screenshot on her page, and a non-domination video with a strapon where she just shows you how to stroke. Will she willing to play with fake cum?
 #26752  by SimonUKW
 Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:07 am
It is wonderful news that you have her for a big shoot. Very exciting

1. Wet stuff. Please can you do a shower or bath or sauna or baby oil set? Her tits look great wet and shiny

2. Would love to see an oily or soapy tit wank, like the Charley Atwell vid. Dolly P would be great at that

3. Foot action. Can you get a few foot fetish scenes? Either a foot job or just general foot play with cream. In the other sets which are not necessarily foot fetish based, please shoot her in bare feet. Her previous clips all have shoes on but she has amazing feet. Do some close ups with them.

4. The gym "we got a deal" vid was great where you filmed from above and she was looking up. A topless one like that with the soft voice. The soft voice is critical

Definitely the sexiest model on your site and got her own site coming soon according to Twitter. It is great that a Page 3 babe does this naughtier stuff :lol:
 #26754  by deathr0w
 Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:44 am
SimonUKW wrote:It is wonderful news that you have her for a big shoot. Very exciting

1. Wet stuff. Please can you do a shower or bath or sauna or baby oil set? Her tits look great wet and shiny

2. Would love to see an oily or soapy tit wank, like the Charley Atwell vid. Dolly P would be great at that

3. Foot action. Can you get a few foot fetish scenes? Either a foot job or just general foot play with cream. In the other sets which are not necessarily foot fetish based, please shoot her in bare feet. Her previous clips all have shoes on but she has amazing feet. Do some close ups with them.

4. The gym "we got a deal" vid was great where you filmed from above and she was looking up. A topless one like that with the soft voice. The soft voice is critical

Definitely the sexiest model on your site and got her own site coming soon according to Twitter. It is great that a Page 3 babe does this naughtier stuff :lol:

Some great suggestions here :)
 #26761  by kentknight
 Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:09 am
brb22 wrote:Can Dolly do an arse worship scene in the coffee shop please.

Wow! Yes, I second that, definitely some arse worship with Dolly, and it would be nice to hear her doing some dirty talk with it too (if she will do it) along the lines of teasing us and making her lick her arse because she knows we are crazy about her, and she can make us do anything. that kind of thing, nice and teasing and slightly dominating, using her :D arse to control us. Something along those lines would be great? :D
 #26762  by kentknight
 Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:11 am
brb22 wrote:Can Dolly do an arse worship scene in the coffee shop please.

Wow! Yes, I second that, definitely some arse worship with Dolly, and it would be nice to hear her doing some dirty talk with it too (if she will do it) along the lines of teasing us and making us (the viewer) kiss and lick her arse, because she knows we are crazy about her, and she can make us do anything she wants That kind of thing, nice and teasing and slightly dominating, using her arse to control us. Something along those lines would be great? :D
 #26777  by elliot567
 Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:24 am
Jinx1 wrote:How about Dolly doing some massaging breast play, licking her own nipples if she can?
Jinx

I second this one too!

Can you possibly consider a teacher domination/CEI scene
 #26778  by SimonUKW
 Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:59 am
Had an idea last night about an easy clip. Dolly is working at a leisure centre as a sort of fitness instructor / lifeguard / swimming instructor. She is in some locker room or sauna or plain neutral room which might be a store room or office. She is wearing a t shirt and shorts, hair tied back, bikini top on underneath, flip flops. She speaks softly and slowly, almost whispering, explaining that complaints have been received from other gym users. She is embarrased but the manager has asked her to talk with you so she decided to bring you somewhere private and away from the public. She is nervous and finding it difficult to spit out what the issue is. Eventually, she says that there have been reports that you have been using the facilities with a semi on, and this is off putting for other gym users, and female members of staff. But shes noticed that you keep looking at her and it turns her on. She says she cant help notice what a big dick you have. It bulges out all the time. It makes her wet. She thinks about it whenever you are there. She confesses to following you around the gym trying to see how hard your dick is. She sits down on a bench or chair, kicking off her shoes and playing with her top, stretching it and teasing. She says it is a difficult job she has been given as she has to instruct you to let it go down or you'll be asked to leave. But she dreams about seeing your dick and fantasises about touching it and holding it. After more teasing, including some foot play and close ups of her feet and pulling the shorts up to show off more leg, she looks you in the eye and says "either it goes down or you get out". After a pause she stares at your waste line and her eyes widen. She makes compliements about it and looks so pleased (but shocked) to see it. She pulls up her t shirt very slowly and says "I bet you would love to have it between my big boobs wouldn't you" and very very slowly takes off her bikini top. Then squeezes her tits and using a finger or a fake cock makes very slow tit wank motions and says "I reckon I could get it down for you in a matter of minutes. What do you think?" She carries on playing with something between her tits, then slowly stands up and turns around and takes her shorts off and then sits back down and leans back saying "now I'm naked hit me with your best shot" and ends after an explosion and she smiles and giggles explaining you will need to see her now before every gym session, to relieve the tension before you start exercising. Not too much makeup as she needs to be believable as a gym girl who works there and just happens to have a massive rack. Cheeky and saucy and always the threat of being caught. :o
 #26813  by deathr0w
 Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:46 pm
SimonUKW wrote:Had an idea last night about an easy clip. Dolly is working at a leisure centre as a sort of fitness instructor / lifeguard / swimming instructor. ......

Thanks for this suggestion! We'll see what we can do :D