Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• STEPHANIE BONHAM CARTER

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26653  by marklambo
 Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:10 pm
I quite enjoyed the latest vid from Stephanie, is there more to come in terms of the dirty talk?? Would be great to see more!!

Also hope u can get her back for more scenes!!
 #26654  by deathr0w
 Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:06 am
marklambo wrote:I quite enjoyed the latest vid from Stephanie, is there more to come in terms of the dirty talk?? Would be great to see more!!

Also hope u can get her back for more scenes!!

We have some more scenes from the last shoot! I'm sure we'll get her back too for another shoot very soon.
 #26719  by stuarts
 Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:44 pm
She is shooting her own joi as well and using a dildo (blowjob simulation). Will it be possible to get her to do it on win?
 #26722  by deathr0w
 Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:09 pm
stuarts wrote:She is shooting her own joi as well and using a dildo (blowjob simulation). Will it be possible to get her to do it on win?

I can ask her :) It would be worth getting her back if she does a bit more like this.
 #26739  by Cacatorak
 Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:52 am
Gingerhead wrote:
straponslave0 wrote:
straponslave0 wrote:Can you do a scene like Nikita “Sisters Fantasy”, where you are both talking about your fantasies with your step-sister. Yours is to have anal sex and she says thats naughty, you then says that you want it with her though and it goes of into the fantasy with lots of anal related dirty talking. At the end you snap out of it and she says how that filthy and dirty and she can't look at you right now.

Did you manage to get my scene suggestion shot? The preview you have posted so far looks amazing though.

Here are the screenshots from your request!

Anal panda 1.jpganal panda 2.jpganal panda 3.jpg

Still waiting on this scene *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* ;)