Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Lauren Louise

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #27086  by mikelabranga
 Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:11 am
great job getting Lauren! hope to see her stuff on the sites soon, and maybe more shoots soon in the future?
 #27094  by Jinx1
 Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:07 am
Oh well done! As I suggested previously she is a stunner isn’t she?
Wonderful breasts on a petite figure, my favourite. As for future shoots, can you get Lauren to entertain us with boob play, with plenty of her licking her own nipples - if she can ;)
Best, Jinx
 #27096  by mikelabranga
 Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:04 pm
thank you guys! first scene up on WIN, “Company Credit Card”. she is incredibly gorgeous and that figure...wow.

hope to see more of her very soon on the sites!
 #27097  by Will
 Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 pm
mikelabranga wrote:thank you guys! first scene up on WIN, “Company Credit Card”. she is incredibly gorgeous and that figure...wow.

hope to see more of her very soon on the sites!

Glad you're all loving the new content! Plenty more of Lauren coming very soon! :D :D
 #27106  by pearman95
 Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:17 am
Great job! I'd suggest for the future a red light/green light scene (in which of course she lets me cum at the end ;) ), and maybe something similar to the wanking techniques video by jenna hoskins! It'd be great also seeing some fake spunk over her sexy body in some scenes (i know it'll be difficult, but i suggest it anyway)
 #27114  by deathr0w
 Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:29 pm
pearman95 wrote:Great job! I'd suggest for the future a red light/green light scene (in which of course she lets me cum at the end ;) ), and maybe something similar to the wanking techniques video by jenna hoskins! It'd be great also seeing some fake spunk over her sexy body in some scenes (i know it'll be difficult, but i suggest it anyway)

Welcome to the forum :) We'll see what we can do on the next shoot ;)