Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• LUCY LAUREN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26669  by Falstaff
 Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:19 am
Lucy Lauren has such a warm lovely smile! I have a few suggestions:

1. Lucy plays your mum in a scenario a bit like "Faye Rampton - Big Load for Mom." She's rewarding you for doing so well on your exam. Use lots of nurturing, affirmative phrases like, "You make me so proud baby," "Your cock is so big," "I love you so much," "Give mummy your cum," "You deserve to cum all over mummy." I really love the cumshot angle from "Georgie Lyall - Fuck My Big Tits" and the latest Kate Anne video "Big Tit Wank," so if you could finish with a shot like that where she's tugging the cock off, that would be amazing :)

2. A scene like "Honour May - A Girl Can Dream pt. 2." I'd love to see Lucy take a cumshot on her lovely bum and up her back. Jiggle it, lightly spank it, and say "Cum on my bum!" :D She looks very sexy in garters and those sexy black stockings, maybe start the video with them and slowly take them off so she's nude for the cum?

3. One like "Faye Rampton - Good Vibrations." Just let her go wild and have fun!

So glad Lucy will be back!
 #26670  by marklambo
 Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:38 am
Can u do a teacher and stepmom cock scenes.

Would really appreciate if u can explore other scenes such as a aunty step-nephew cock scene aswell, V sex with the neighbours son etc
 #26673  by bendoverbaby
 Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:09 pm
Had another idea, it's Lucy's wedding day but she's got cold feet, she begs her soon to be brother-in-law (or friend if there's too many 'family' ones) to get her out of there, she knows you've always had a thing for her and suggests a deal, you can wank over her but only if you agree to drive her to a hotel as soon as you're done (possible follow up part 2 virtual sex scene....) and off comes the wedding dress and suitably sexy underwear! :)
 #26685  by jbd
 Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:20 pm
Scenario suggestion

You are a student/worker, your teacher/boss has asked you to get something from her bag. Ruffling through, you discover a sexy pair of satin knickers. The teacher/boss says they are for her date later on that evening. She can see that you like them and that they have the desired result. Joi/virtual sex. Cum in the panties. Teacher/boss puts them on and goes off to her date.

Could I also request a version of the fun in the bum scene like Kate-Anne's.

Could we get her in a maid outfit?

Lots of virtual sex, cowgirl as well as doggy and missionary.

Also plus one for the wedding dress scene suggested above.
 #26686  by kleinigkeit
 Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:33 pm
Please have her do some more brutal SPH and domination. And please another scene where the viewer is not worthy of looking at her because of the tiny thing between his legs, and while she strips off her clothes and shows off her body and pleasures herself the viewer can only wank while he stares at the floor. Thanks!
 #26689  by kentknight
 Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:55 am
kleinigkeit wrote:Please have her do some more brutal SPH and domination. And please another scene where the viewer is not worthy of looking at her because of the tiny thing between his legs, and while she strips off her clothes and shows off her body and pleasures herself the viewer can only wank while he stares at the floor. Thanks!

I like the sound of that one! :D
 #26695  by jbd
 Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:44 pm
Any chance of some screens?
 #26716  by bendoverbaby
 Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:00 pm
WoW! I'll be honest Lucy was climbing my favourites list pretty quickly and then you go and release 'Public Nudity' which was awesome btw, she's a definite must have! Can't believe you guys haven't done that before (or maybe you did and I just missed it) anyway I hope you'll do more in the future, but then, to top it all off I find out (with an extra bit of googling) she's actually from my home town! Now I want to marry her! lol :)

Please reassure Lucy, I'm far too old to be a stalker but I will be keeping an extra eye out in my local supermarket from now on!! :) (far too many brackets and smilies here)