Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• IVORY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #27935  by deathr0w
 Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:39 pm
slickrick123 wrote:Seen some of the stuff of hers on zexyvr... was really good!! I really hope u can organize another shoot with her.. her work is top notch and it’s something different.

Thanks for the feedback on Ivory - I know some guys on here wanted her back at higher levels but she's not interested in pursuing those kinds of shoots at the moment. We can get her back in doing the same levels as last time if there's enough interest.
 #28368  by Bogoz
 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:11 am
Any news for get ivory back? This girl is amazing!!
 #28471  by Bogoz
 Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:28 am
Please bring her back!!!
 #28473  by BobJones148
 Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:16 am
I find it amazing how obsessed and excited people get over a couple of large jugs, despite the fact they know 100% they are not going to see the moist insides of the owner of said jugs. All i can think is these people must be incapable of imagining and appreciating the internal delights of said lady, due to penis malfunction. Only way to make sense of it all.... :D
 #29412  by headmaster
 Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:02 am
I read that Ivory is retiring at the end of the year. Please get her back before it's too late. I know she doesn't go too far but The Zexy vids were superb - more stuff of that level on the other sites would be great. Loved it when she leaned in and whispered naughty things to camera. I have some thoughts for level appropriate scenes but will put them in the suggestions forum.
 #30107  by Spenglar
 Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:37 am
please bring this lady back before she retires - she's amazing!
 #30109  by deathr0w
 Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:24 pm
Spenglar wrote:please bring this lady back before she retires - she's amazing!

We had a shoot booked with Ivory before the Coronavirus outbreak, her shoot was roughly the week of the lockdown - i'll see where things are at with her going forwards.