Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• VIOLET (WIN/DBJ/BB/WINVR)

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #30513  by Falstaff
 Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:36 pm
deathr0w wrote:She's booked for a day on Friday 2nd October :) She'll be doing the same levels as last time (Nude with JOI) let us know any ideas on scenes :D

Truly excellent news! Violet's one of my absolute favorites. Some ideas:

• If she does yoga, I'd love a yoga stripping JOI like Ivy's recent one
  • Christmas theme JOI/virtual sex like Ashley Lane's "Special Little Elf"
  • One like Beth's "Babysitter Crush"

Since last time she did do virtual sex with cum ("Nurse Violet" & "I Need Answers"), will she be doing that too? If so:

• Would really like an intimate, passionate girlfriend scene. Maybe she's at home waiting for you to return from a trip and she's missed you so much, and it quickly leads to some romantic sex that ends with a nice big load all over her chest.
  • Something naughty: a sequel to her "Wank For Me, He’s Asleep…" video like the Gerogie Lyall "Danger Wank pt2" vid, sex over your mate under the covers!

And of course, if she's willing to have that glorious bum of hers covered in spunk, I would absolutely love to see it! :lol:
 #30520  by fishymonger
 Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:40 pm
This is brilliant news.

I’d like to see similar to the following

Yasmine grayce - fashion show
Baby dolliiy - please don’t expel me sir
Lucy lauren - favourite student

Just glad she’s back tbh :)