Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• VIOLET (WIN/DBJ/BB/WINVR)

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28111  by jbd
 Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:52 pm
Would she do a pegging scene?
Her in some satin panties would be great as well.
 #28112  by Falstaff
 Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:06 am
deathr0w wrote:Great news guys Violet will be back tomorrow filling in for Roxy - let us know if there are any new scene ideas?

Fantastic! Here are my suggestions:

1. I'd love her to do an encouragement strapon video like Lucy Lauren's "Wank with Me." Those white shorts would look better on Violet than the jean shorts, and I'd love to hear her doing that type of "wanking together" dirty talk. "Cum/spunk with me" is a must! (Though for the cumshot, I like seeing the thicker cum like the one in Georgie Lyall's similar video "Georgie's Big Dick")
  2. Like jbd said, I'd love to see a pegging scene if it's like Georgie Lyall's" In The Ass:Pt1." Dirty talk that's fun and not degrading + one of the best cumshots ever!
  3. Would love to see her do one of those lingerie selection type videos where she's just showing off different lingerie. Make sure to show off her bum in some of the shots!

Hopefully you can cover them all. Violet's dirty talk & performance in her "Think About Me" video is some of the best ever, so I'm sure she'll be great in whatever you shoot. So glad she's coming back!

p.s. If you ever get your hands on those nun costumes, Violet would be perfect for them. :D
 #28126  by fishymonger
 Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 pm
Steph wrote:
fishymonger wrote:Was there any win stuff shot?

Yeah we'll get some more screenshots from the new WIN stuff up on Monday :)

Are the previews nearly ready?
 #28147  by kentknight
 Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:18 pm
I'm confused. Is this Violet? if so, why do you not refer to her as Violet on the forum page or at least title her Siani Veal/Violet or AKA Violet? I spent ages looking for this girl after seeing her on the forum page, looking for her under "S" in your "model directory". I'm probably not the only one who was confused. :? Anyway, the main reason I was looking for her, is because SHE IS SO DAMN HOT!!!! I think she is going to be one of my very favourite girls! Please book her again very soon! Thanks! :D
 #28149  by deathr0w
 Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:57 am
kentknight wrote:I'm confused. Is this Violet? if so, why do you not refer to her as Violet on the forum page or at least title her Siani Veal/Violet or AKA Violet? I spent ages looking for this girl after seeing her on the forum page, looking for her under "S" in your "model directory". I'm probably not the only one who was confused. :? Anyway, the main reason I was looking for her, is because SHE IS SO DAMN HOT!!!! I think she is going to be one of my very favourite girls! Please book her again very soon! Thanks! :D

I've updated the thread to Match her name on the site. Sorry for any confusion. I'm glad you like her and the scenes! I think she's a great new face for all of the sites! I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in the future on the site network! :)