Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• JIZZLES AKA ROSE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29179  by Keefar
 Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:52 am
Hopefully she shows us how she uses that black toy........
 #29319  by TheMiz
 Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:30 pm
Her new open leg scenes have been great, but some of the lighting and camera angles have been a little off.

Her latest scene would have been perfect if she had also taken her bra of. I hope there is a lot more great content!
 #29320  by Steph
 Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:51 am
TheMiz wrote:Her new open leg scenes have been great, but some of the lighting and camera angles have been a little off.

Her latest scene would have been perfect if she had also taken her bra off. I hope there is a lot more great content!

Which videos, in particular, have you found the camera angles and lighting to be off?
 #29325  by TheMiz
 Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:08 pm
Steph wrote:
TheMiz wrote:Her new open leg scenes have been great, but some of the lighting and camera angles have been a little off.

Her latest scene would have been perfect if she had also taken her bra off. I hope there is a lot more great content!

Which videos, in particular, have you found the camera angles and lighting to be off?

Lighting: WIN Rose Return the Favour: there wasn't enough space between the wall and the table which resulted in an sometimes dark and blurry image.

Camera angles: BB Rose Naughty Little Dance for You: at the end Rose is sitting on the bed with her legs spread open asking the viewer to cum for her and touching her pussy, but the camera angle is too high and we can't see the best part!
 #29328  by Steph
 Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:46 am
TheMiz wrote:
Steph wrote:

Lighting: WIN Rose Return the Favour: there wasn't enough space between the wall and the table which resulted in an sometimes dark and blurry image.

Camera angles: BB Rose Naughty Little Dance for You: at the end Rose is sitting on the bed with her legs spread open asking the viewer to cum for her and touching her pussy, but the camera angle is too high and we can't see the best part!

Thanks for the feedback