Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• JIZZLES AKA ROSE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #35487  by fishymonger
 Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:13 pm
fishymonger wrote:
Sammy wrote:Great scene ideas guys! Keep 'em cumming! ;)

I have an Idea for the shoot. Jealous step sister. Natalia is used to getting all of her step brothers attention but he has a girlfriend now. Natalia knows they are going out tonight and wants to drain him before he gets chance to leave the house. She’s has his favourite knickers on and wants to know if his new girlfriend does all the naughty stuff she does to satisfy him. Comments like does your girlfriend have a hairy fanny or is it shaved bald like mine and does your girlfriend wear slutty knickers for you like I do or boring granny knickers etc. in the end Natalia gives him a hand and asks whether you want to cum on her face, tits, arse or fanny.

This was my request for Natalia that you did. Could you do something similar with Rose please? :D

Amazing previews!Did you manage to do this? :D
 #35492  by Steph
 Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:42 am
fishymonger wrote:
fishymonger wrote:
Sammy wrote:Great scene ideas guys! Keep 'em cumming! ;)

I have an Idea for the shoot. Jealous step sister. Natalia is used to getting all of her step brothers attention but he has a girlfriend now. Natalia knows they are going out tonight and wants to drain him before he gets chance to leave the house. She’s has his favourite knickers on and wants to know if his new girlfriend does all the naughty stuff she does to satisfy him. Comments like does your girlfriend have a hairy fanny or is it shaved bald like mine and does your girlfriend wear slutty knickers for you like I do or boring granny knickers etc. in the end Natalia gives him a hand and asks whether you want to cum on her face, tits, arse or fanny.

This was my request for Natalia that you did. Could you do something similar with Rose please? :D

Amazing previews!Did you manage to do this? :D

Yes we did this one :D
 #35534  by Sammy
 Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:03 am
ROSE'S WIN PREVIEWS ;)

#35954  by fishymonger
 Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:59 am
Has the shoot gone ahead? I’m
Hoping for a thong slip/whaletail video and some fanny references please!
 #36002  by Sammy
 Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:30 pm
NEW Upskirtjerk content with the one and only Rose! <3

#36052  by fishymonger
 Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:12 pm
fishymonger wrote:Has the shoot gone ahead? I’m
Hoping for a thong slip/whaletail video and some fanny references please!

As per my previous request please. :twisted: