Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Krystal Fox

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28869  by Falstaff
 Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:48 am
Didn't see a thread for the lovely Krystal Fox so here one is. She is three for three for me so far. Love her curvy body, voice, & performances. Are there any screens available from her shoot?

Would also like to point out the consistency of the cum in her videos is also the quality to strive for; it's a great visual, nice and creamy. Hope we get to see more creampie visuals like in her amazing "Step Daddy" video!
 #28876  by deathr0w
 Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:25 pm
Falstaff wrote:Didn't see a thread for the lovely Krystal Fox so here one is. She is three for three for me so far. Love her curvy body, voice, & performances. Are there any screens available from her shoot?

Would also like to point out the consistency of the cum in her videos is also the quality to strive for; it's a great visual, nice and creamy. Hope we get to see more creampie visuals like in her amazing "Step Daddy" video!

Thanks for the comments - I'll find out exactly what was used for the cumshot and we'll use it for more.

In terms of screens - we'll get a few up asap ;)
 #28883  by Keefar
 Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:15 pm
I hope to see Krystal in some VR scenes like her scene "do you like my tail".
Seeing the dildo (looking like a cock), makes it realistic, and if this were in VR, it would look and feel like you were really there with her.
Please do some scenes like this in your VR scenes :D They would be awesome to watch
 #28886  by Will
 Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:40 pm
Keefar wrote:I hope to see Krystal in some VR scenes like her scene "do you like my tail".
Seeing the dildo (looking like a cock), makes it realistic, and if this were in VR, it would look and feel like you were really there with her.
Please do some scenes like this in your VR scenes :D They would be awesome to watch

We have tried scenes similar to what you're suggesting, like this one:
https://wankitnowvr.com/m/videos/brook+ ... g+cock/322
and
https://wankitnowvr.com/m/videos/chloe+ ... ussies/324

Or are you referring to the angle (where you're looking down)? We haven't actually tried that yet in VR, but we'll certainly keep it in mind for the future! :D Thanks for the feedback
 #28888  by Falstaff
 Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:52 pm
"Do You Like My Tail" has another amazing cumshot. Krystal's videos just continue to impress. If she does a titwank video or a "Wank With Me" type video, I'll be in heaven!
 #28964  by Keefar
 Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:22 am
Hi there

Just wondering if you could update Krystal Fox's upskirt jerk video "Naughty Perving Step Brother" in the 4k version.
Is there anyway of getting the full version of this video in 4k?

Thanks
 #28965  by SexSlimm
 Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:58 pm
El video "Naughty Perving Step Brother" está incompleto en todas sus versiones.
Si pretende sustituir al malogrado "Like What You See?" de Cleo Summers es otro error
:evil: :evil:
The video "Naughty Perving Step Brother" is incomplete in all its versions.
If you intend to replace the spoiled "Like What You See?" from Cleo Summers is another mistake
 #28966  by Steph
 Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:54 am
SexSlimm wrote:El video "Naughty Perving Step Brother" está incompleto en todas sus versiones.
Si pretende sustituir al malogrado "Like What You See?" de Cleo Summers es otro error
If you intend to replace the spoiled "Like What You See?" from Cleo Summers is another mistake

Thanks for the report we will get this fixed today
 #28967  by deathr0w
 Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:58 am
SexSlimm wrote:El video "Naughty Perving Step Brother" está incompleto en todas sus versiones.

Sorry to hear the issue with the Krystal Fox Clip - It looks like the content didn't upload fully to the server, the replacement files have now been uploaded.