Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Siren

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #35957  by greenjam111
 Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:40 pm
Nice one, can she use the toy her and Dolly played with on their latest video? but this time riding it...
 #35961  by Falstaff
 Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:06 am
Siren is the best new addition to WIN in a long while! Drop dead gorgeous, and such a sexy voice too. Pairing her with Dolly was a fantastic idea—those vids are absolutely delectable. My favourite so far is "Double Trouble," an amazing idea to have them play with the torso toy and finish off with the cumming dildo. And Siren even says 'boobies' :D

Thrilled she's back for another shoot. Would love to see a vid where she focuses on her tits. All about boobs and boobies. Maybe end it with a nice big load? ;)
 #35963  by mixersmix
 Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:50 pm
Falstaff wrote:Siren is the best new addition to WIN in a long while! Drop dead gorgeous, and such a sexy voice too. Pairing her with Dolly was a fantastic idea—those vids are absolutely delectable. My favourite so far is "Double Trouble," an amazing idea to have them play with the torso toy and finish off with the cumming dildo. And Siren even says 'boobies' :D

Thrilled she's back for another shoot. Would love to see a vid where she focuses on her tits. All about boobs and boobies. Maybe end it with a nice big load? ;)

Have to agree with this
 #35964  by bob123456
 Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:25 pm
deathr0w wrote:
greenjam111 wrote:I saw on PP she is now working with toys insertion, any chance of a rebook in the new year?

I've got her booked for a shoot on Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th December - She'll be doing some toy scenes :D

Are you shooting her in VR at all on this shoot?
 #36000  by Sammy
 Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:20 pm
Here are some new WIN previews for you! ;)

#36071  by Sammy
 Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:15 pm
More Sexy Siren content is on its way to you horny buggers! ;)

#36080  by Keefar
 Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:23 am
what a hottie - she's very tidy :D