Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB] KIKI DEVINE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #12483  by skiprodan
 Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:29 pm
I know from reading the previous posts Kiki has said no to coming back for a WIN shoot. But this is another member saying she is very sexy and would love to see more from her.

I concur with others that i am not interested in the incest scenes at all.

I know you said she is not wanting to do encouragement scenes but that in itself could make a very hot scene. Her getting naked and telling us we can't have a cheeky sank! Would be like a non-ecouragement scene!

So if you are looking at some point in the next 6 months to re-contact old models she would be at the top of my list!
 #12501  by admin
 Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:51 am
ETPlayer wrote:Kiki is definitely one of the top girls on the site. She has started offering custom videos that include everything she did here.

http://www.customs4u.com/kikidevine/cus ... e=freeones

It is worth asking her again seeing as she is open to doing it.

I looked at contacting her just the other day to ask the same question, but i can't seem to find her on twitter anymore, and i dont have any other contact details for her??
 #12525  by admin
 Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:38 am
Cacatorak wrote:She removed her twitter a while ago. If you want to contact her then her e-mail address is kikidevine@hotmail.co.uk, however I don't think she's in the business any more.

Thanks for the info, i will send her a quick email to see if that is so. Fingers crossed you're wrong lol