Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB] KIKI DEVINE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26019  by Cacatorak
 Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:23 am
deathr0w wrote:
Cacatorak wrote:Must admit that I had my hopes up when I saw the notification for this thread. Thanks anyway! :lol:

Sorry about that :lol:

It's a shame we didn't hear back from Kiki - I was flicking through the old scenes she did today and they were great! Classic WIN model :D

Hopefully one day she might make a return ;)

Hopefully so - IMO she was the best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be :D

I vote to remaster all of her works in 4K HD ;)
 #26555  by Adam19
 Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:54 am
PLEASE get her back if she’s active! Was so excited to see this thread updated, KIKI is SO sexy!
 #26570  by Cacatorak
 Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:03 pm
tombard wrote:I believe she shot for Spinchix, but that may have been last year, or perhaps old content they never uploaded...

You tease us with false hope, tombard! :lol:
 #28067  by tombard
 Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:22 am
Her latest scene release I can find was on April 30th, 2018 for BritishBratz.com She also did some stuff for UKTickling in 2017. I'm just saying... She may not be completely opposed to another scene or two...
 #28069  by Cacatorak
 Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:34 am
I wish that were true, however I stumbled across her Instagram page not too long ago and sent her a message (I cammed with her a number of times in the past and ordered custom pics & videos) and she blocked me :lol:

Suffice to say that I don't think she's at all interested in this line of work any more, unfortunately :(