Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB] KIKI DEVINE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #5775  by jose
 Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:22 pm
lee wrote:Amber is back on the 12th Dec :D ... Full shoot schedule here http://wankbb.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1306

Good to see she's back, she's one of the best. I had a few ideas I thought could be good since you approved of my last suggestions, lol.

They're both sister scenes.
The first scene was a strange one but I thought it could be good. This one gets right into the action, lol. It would start with Amber asleep but right away you cum all over her face and hair. There would have to be lots of cum, but she stays asleep, lol. It cuts to much later in the morning when she comes into your room or the living room. She looks really confused and asks you what this sticky mess all over her is, she genuinely doesn't know, lol. You tell her what it is but she doesn't believe you, she wants to see it for herself. She's still drenched from before but she wants you to cum again. She encourages you to cum on places you missed, her boobs, parts of her hair. Trying it for the first time she wants to see what it's like to be completely covered in cum. She's eager so there could be a hand or blowjob in there to get what she wants, lol. In the end she loves it and thanks her brother, there would have to be lots of cum again, lol.
In the second scene you would hear her shouting from the bathroom. She's in the bath but she's ran out of shampoo and you're the only person home so she turns to you. She's in a rush so she tells you to get your dick out, lol. She can't think of a better substitute than your cum. She would be annoyed and panicky in this one but obviously still desperate for your shampoo and be very thankful for it, lol, lots of it would have to get in her hair.
 #5810  by mikelabranga
 Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:43 am
loved that you took my suggestion for Shannon, lee. here's one for Kayleigh Page along the same vein:

Kayleigh is the top real estate agent in her region. Unfortunately, you are the toughest customer yet. She is currently showing you the 10th house but everytime she asks if this house will work, you say: "Well, I'm just not sure.". Today, as Kayleigh is showing you the house, the camera follows her as she talks about the newly remodeled countertop, new bathroom fixtures, before you go into the living room.

When you say you're not sure again for the 10th time, Kayleigh gets upset, and says: "This is the 10th house I've shown you; what's it going to take to get you to buy this house?"

Then with a twinkle in her eye, Kayleigh goes: "Well, how about this?" Kayleigh begins to slowly strip. This entire time she is wearing a tight black pencil skirt, high black heels, and a tight blouse with slight cleavage and high heel pumps. She takes off her clothes one by one, talks dirty to you until she is completely naked wearing nothing but thigh high black stockings and heels. The last thing she asks before the camera fades out is: "So are you sure about buying this house now?"
 #5814  by admin
 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:49 am
mikelabranga wrote:loved that you took my suggestion for Shannon, lee. here's one for Kayleigh Page along the same vein:

Kayleigh is the top real estate agent in her region. Unfortunately, you are the toughest customer yet. She is currently showing you the 10th house but everytime she asks if this house will work, you say: "Well, I'm just not sure.". Today, as Kayleigh is showing you the house, the camera follows her as she talks about the newly remodeled countertop, new bathroom fixtures, before you go into the living room.

When you say you're not sure again for the 10th time, Kayleigh gets upset, and says: "This is the 10th house I've shown you; what's it going to take to get you to buy this house?"

Then with a twinkle in her eye, Kayleigh goes: "Well, how about this?" Kayleigh begins to slowly strip. This entire time she is wearing a tight black pencil skirt, high black heels, and a tight blouse with slight cleavage and high heel pumps. She takes off her clothes one by one, talks dirty to you until she is completely naked wearing nothing but thigh high black stockings and heels. The last thing she asks before the camera fades out is: "So are you sure about buying this house now?"

LOVE IT!!!!
 #5819  by Cacatorak
 Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:07 pm
lee wrote:
touri wrote:Still waiting for the dildo
Just as she gets back from school

Me too, she said she would do it but i don't believe her!

Anything with Amber will do me good; but this I would die to see.
 #5822  by admin
 Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:16 am
Cacatorak wrote:
lee wrote:
touri wrote:Still waiting for the dildo
Just as she gets back from school

Me too, she said she would do it but i don't believe her!

Anything with Amber will do me good; but this I would die to see.

Amber is a regular now on WIN, we seem to be filming every few weeks so WIN is definitely the place to see lots of Amber.

Note: As requested by Amber (Kayleigh), she is primarily using her name of Kayleigh Devine now so i will be changing some of her profile soon to fit in with this.