Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Louisa Lockhart

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #2452  by WannaTitFuck
 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:37 pm
This girl is amazing! Need some help filming this one, Lee? ;)
 #2488  by WannaTitFuck
 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 pm
lee wrote:Tried a while ago but no reply from Louisa, but yes if she comes in then your more than welcome scott :D

I'm considering this to be a verbal contract. :lol:
 #10954  by LoneRogue
 Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:34 pm
I wish there was some insight to her career status, she went completely rogue more than 2 years back. She goes down as one of my favorite busty models of all time. If you guys had her here at WIN I could really see her becoming the next Mercedes. I know that's a bold statement, but if she was open to stunt coke and simulated cum shots her fans would be rolling in.
 #11070  by admin
 Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm
LoneRogue wrote:I wish there was some insight to her career status, she went completely rogue more than 2 years back. She goes down as one of my favorite busty models of all time. If you guys had her here at WIN I could really see her becoming the next Mercedes. I know that's a bold statement, but if she was open to stunt coke and simulated cum shots her fans would be rolling in.

I agree, she would be EXTREMELY popular for the busty lover! ;)