Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] FAYE / FAYE X TAYLOR

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #20203  by MLP
 Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:16 am
deathr0w wrote:Faye really mixes up the dirty words in her new WIN scene which will be live tomorrow :) Hope you like that one too! :D
caughtintheact-preview-small.jpg

You really weren't kidding deathr0w!!
An incredible dirty talk scene from one of WIN's absolute best!!!

... if only all girls booked in for shoots for WIN sites could use the sort of variation of dirty words that Faye uses in her scenes!!
 #20399  by MLP
 Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:48 am
How incredible is Faye's dirty talking been in these recent scenes so far!!

WIN team... you should consider making future models booked in for shoots (no matter if it's a new or current WIN model) sit down for 10mins before filming anything and just have them watch today's WIN scene of Faye... and tell the booked model that THIS is the sort of dirty talking us members and dirty talk lovers want to hear from them!!!
 #20418  by MLP
 Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:08 am
I know what you mean tigerone.... I mentioned in Kate-Anne's thread what a difference the use of one particular dirty word has made to her scenes (for me at least)... you hope that all the models would use words/terms you like to hear.
When it comes to the girls dirty talking in the videos, Variety is what I hope for! The more varied and filthy sounding terms the better! Just hearing the same words/terms/lines used over and over again, repeated video after video across all sites... that's what leaves me completely disinterested!
Faye is easily one of the best for dirty talking with a good variety of filthy words! She may not have used your fav terms excessively, but my God there was some variety of filthy words used. Yeah she messed up one of her lines in her recent vid... not the first time a model did that, won't be the last! I forgive her :-)
 #20434  by steven
 Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:17 am
MLP wrote:WIN team... you should consider making future models booked in for shoots (no matter if it's a new or current WIN model) sit down for 10mins before filming anything and just have them watch today's WIN scene of Faye... and tell the booked model that THIS is the sort of dirty talking us members and dirty talk lovers want to hear from them!!!

The thing is with the models we get in is that they all have different personalities, different levels of experience and different 'vocabularies.' Someone like Faye who's been at it for over ten years has done hundreds of dirty talk videos and is extremely comfortable in front of the camera, plus her personality suits the task of coming up with a big variety of dirty talk- she's creative and has a really good sense of humour.

She, like all the other models who come in was shown the list of dirty words and we do our best to tell them that we want a good mix of dirty words etc, which Faye really enjoyed because she basically doesn't have any inhibitions! Now contrast her to some models who you don't think are very good at dirty talk or don't fire off a long and varied list of dirty words- chances are they are not as experienced as Faye, they may have never done dirty talk on video (or at all) before. The babestation girls seem to develop a repertoire of phrases and words that they fall into the habit of using, and even though they are shown the list, and reminded throughout the shoot to mix the dialogue up, they often revert back to their stock of dialogue.

What I'm trying to say is that our models are not robots that we can just instruct. They are not trained actors; some are quite shy in front of the camera, often due to lack of experience doing video and have never said some of the words on that list, so I don't think anyone can expect all the girls to turn into Faye as soon as they show up at the studio.

Actually I think the variety of personalities across the sites is great- some come across as innocent or very girl next door types, which has proven to be popular, then you have the models where dirty talk flows naturally. :D
 #22836  by Will_Mack
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:30 pm
I've always loved scenes where Faye is dominating me (us). :P

A bossy dom boss would be fantastic. :P

A dom policewoman would be great. :P

Faye is one of the best dirty talkers around. I love her dirty talk. :P