Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SHAY HENDRIX

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #4752  by Typhon45
 Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:50 pm
lee wrote:
Typhon45 wrote:Love this girl! She's got to be my favourite! Definitely want more from her!

Got 5 more videos from Shay coming onto the site in the next few weeks ;)

Awwww yeah! Cannot wait! xD
 #6891  by monkee
 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:02 am
lee wrote:
monkee wrote:Any new clips from Shay soon?

:D

Looking to book Shay again very soon so yes, hopefully a good few more scenes coming soon ... check the schedule for news. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1306

Awesome!!! Can't wait!!!
 #7065  by shootbinladen
 Fri May 11, 2012 8:30 pm
@lee i'm glad that you like my idea's for Katie, personally i believe that i'm on fire when it comes to "creating" scenes (well atleast this week).

After a long think I've decided to post these scene at Shay's topic, because I believe that these scene's would fit her (but you know them better so I've you see someone else fit for the scene's feel free to use them).

Again the cameraman will now be called "You".

Scene 1. The groupie.

In this scene Shay is a groupie for a rock band and you play the world famous guitarist.
You've had little luck with the woman lately so it's been a while since a woman last pleasured you.

But then you run into Shay who "breaks" in to your hotel room.
Shay really wants to have tickets for the last concert that is scheduled for tomorrow and she's willing to do anything
Of course being the rock star that you are you can't resist helping a groupie but you want something in return.

Shay quickly understand what you're meaning and she starts by giving you a striptease to warm you up.

She then get down on her knees as she start to give you the best blowjob (or handjob) in the world.
The scene ends after you've orgasm and you give Shay a VIP pass for the concert.

Scene 2: making you forget

In this scene you play a friend of shay and you've recently had broken up with your former girlfriend.
Shay is delighted to see the girl out of your life since Shay believed she was a total bitch.

So Shay invites you for a catwalk show where see show's you her new lingerie set of bikini.
Shay shows her body as she tells you that you deserve a real girl friend, someone who you could love and someone who could really please you.

Shay continuously teased you giving you the hint that she wants to please you and she hinting that she wants to be your new girlfriend.

And all the sudden she gets down on her knees and she says that she wants to be your girlfriend and she starts to please you (blowjob or hand job doesn't matter) in order to persuade you.

The scene ends with you having an orgasm and Shay says that you are her new boyfriend (and you agree ofcourse).

Scene 3 helping you recover

Little note in advance, I'm doubting between Sophia and Shay between this one, but I'll post it for Shay.

Shay plays a nurse who comes to visit one of the patients you of course.
You're in a hospital for something like an infection or a pneumonia.
You're just reading an article about a new way to recover from you injury.
According to the article the best way to recover is to have an illness.
And you show this article to Shay who thinks it's quite interesting

Two things can happen now

1: You want to have an orgasm but you need to have some visual aid for it, Shay offers herself to you and she start to give you masturbation instruction (making it a jerk off encouragement vid).

Scene ends with you having an orgasm and Shay says she'll be back in a few hours to help you cum again.

2: You're still to weak to make yourself orgasm, so Shay offers herself to make you orgasm.
She climes on your bed as she starts to either give you a blowjob or hand job.
The scene ends with you cuming on Shay's body and she wipes herself clean using a cloth and she tells you she'll be back in a few hours to help you again.