Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SHAY HENDRIX

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #7085  by drgregory
 Tue May 15, 2012 12:21 am
Could you do a scene, where Shay is talking to her brother after college and drops something. When she bends over to pick it up her brother sees her ass in her skirt and gets turned on which Shay sees and thinks its kinky but is really turned on. Then can she do some kind of ass scene and the best would be simulated anal.
 #7090  by admin
 Tue May 15, 2012 8:23 pm
drgregory wrote:Could you do a scene, where Shay is talking to her brother after college and drops something. When she bends over to pick it up her brother sees her ass in her skirt and gets turned on which Shay sees and thinks its kinky but is really turned on. Then can she do some kind of ass scene and the best would be simulated anal.

Yes, this should be able to be done :D
 #7267  by Dionysus
 Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:41 am
Well it's obviously quite late to be adding new ideas (since Shay'll probably arrive in a few hours for the shoot), but I figured I'd post these anyway just in case. Besides, if not for Shay then at least they're available for tomorrow with Brook and other shoots in the future with various models.

1)
Shay's take on the "dream" videos - whether it be a blowjob or virtual sex. Of course plenty of dirty talk would be great as well.

2)
Shay's take on "My Sister is a Call Girl". What can I say, I like this scenario (great job whomever first suggested it).

3)
Related to #2, how about "My Daughter is a Call Girl" instead? I realize my chances at this are slim since I've been hoping for a daddy/daughter scene since I started posting on the boards (maybe you're holding off on those until the site splits or none of the ladies is comfortable shooting such a scene?) and have yet to see one. That said, if you were to shoot such a scene, I'd suggest switching it so that when the model and father encounter each other it's the father that suggests they just forget this ever happened, but the daughter, seeing her father obviously aroused by the sight of his daughter in her outfit (which he denies at first) and feeling bad for him for feeling the need to hire a call girl (either his wife isn't satisfying him or they've divorced or she passed away), decides to proceed anyway. At the end of the scene she can then either suggest she'll continue taking care of his needs in the future OR mentions how she knows some other call girls that she can refer you to that are quite good.

4)
Shay in the shower or bath. Of course, as always, I wouldn't if instead of the usual housemate or brother she encounters it's her "daddy" that she gives a show to.

5)
Shay's a waitress at a small restaurant while the viewer is a customer. It appears the viewer went to a lot of trouble to set up a very impressive first date/impression, but got stood up (he waited there for hours and no one showed). Shay, both feeling bad for the man and wishing that some guy would go to that much trouble for her, offers to take the date's place (especially after learning how much money he spent on the entire evening's plans, none of which is refundable). The viewer agrees and they have an amazing time and form an instant connection. As such, they end up "having some fun" later that night at one of their homes...

6)
What with the Olympics next month (in London), perhaps a themed clip would be a good idea? Something like Shay decides to bribe a judge for a better score for her performance in an event at his hotel room the night before. Another option is she's an Olympic hopeful trying to make the team to represent her home country in the games but didn't perform very well in her audition so needs to show the coach (the viewer) some of her "extra" skills to make her way onto the roster. Among the events that could easily be twisted into being sexual in nature are swimming (the breaststroke), archery (showing how she can hit a target - her face - with a projectile - your cum), pole vaulting (self explanatory), equestrian (riding the viewer rather than a horse), gymnastics, handball, beach volleyball (running around and jumping in a bikini), and freestyle wrestling (which allows holds from the waist down - wink wink).