Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SHAY HENDRIX

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #8867  by monkee
 Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:20 am
Really can't wait to see that scene!

Hope the stunt cock shoots all over those amazing tits of hers!

8-)
 #9280  by Mason_Ireton
 Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:44 pm
Shay looks quite natural, hopefuly we'll see more of her :)

worked on a scenario that I'd like to see featuring Shay and Charlie (Kloe Kane), posted this sample in Charlie's thread and mentioned that I messaged Lee with this Scenario but with a different model (Amber West)

Ms. Kane: 60s Burgundy Secretary Dress

Ms. Hendrix: 60s Mad Men Secretary Day Dress

The Office (Sample)

Ms. Shay Hendrix/Ms. Kloe Kane (Charlie) are finishing a LONG mid day of paperwork/filing, so Ms. Hendrix and Charlie take a break. they head to the Office Break Room. Ms. Hendrix pours a glass of her refreshment while Charlie gets her lunch from the fridge. As Charlie bends down to grab the lunch, Shay seductivly stares at her Secretary's booty as it's dressed in a vintage 60s Burgundy Secretary Dress , knowing she has an oppertunity to make a fantasy become reality. Ms. Hendrix cleverly walks over to Charlie as she's scoutin the fridge for her drink, Amber's hoping to spank the secretary.

But Charlie stands up and sees Ms. Hendrix and politely allows her boss to pass, thinking she needed somethin from the fridge. Shay turns around and carefuly sneaks behind Charlie as she's bent over a table reading an article, Ms. Hendrix quietly walks behind Charlie and discretly spanks Charlie who lets out a gasped moan. Charlie looks at her boss shyly and giggles, acknowleging the spank.

Suddenly the girls hears a noise from the closet, they've been watched, so they confront the peepin tom, the peeper comes out, the women notices a bulge and comes to a conclusion that he was jerking off watchin them, luckly he was just startin so the women decide to encourage the jerk off, they make out in front him, teasingly askin if he's extra hard as they make out... they encourage the peeping tom to whip "his cock" out and stroke alil more for them, Ms. Hendrix massages Ms. Kane's perky tits, unbuttoning the blouse, Charlie asks the peeping tom to stroke the shaft up/down, smiling seductivly as Shay giggles at this peeper being caught, Charlie unbutton's Shay's blouse, both women are bouncin their tits here/there as they "watch" the peeper continue stroking, they remind him to stroke gently

End Of Sample
 #10674  by umar2131
 Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:48 pm
If you could do a virtual sex scene in her upcoming shoot that would be awesome :D
 #10897  by umar2131
 Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:52 pm
Hey Lee/Steven do you guys know how many scenes Shay will be shooting on Wednesday? Any POV cock scenes will be greatly appreciated and if you could get a v sex scene that would be fantastic.
 #10923  by GabrielKnight
 Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:29 pm
Holy Shit!!
:shock:

I don't want to sound like some creepy, obsessed stalker or anything, but OH MY GOD, Shay looks incredible.

She has been my favorite, by far, for years now, but I swear that she is the only girl in the adult industry who seems to actually get hotter as time goes by.

Every single time I see a new scene, she is more stunning than the last time!

It's borderline spooky.

I cannot wait to see these scenes.
Please, gentlemen, share them with us sooner rather than later?
You'll make this fan very happy.
 #10925  by steven
 Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:06 am
GabrielKnight wrote:Holy Shit!!
:shock:

I don't want to sound like some creepy, obsessed stalker or anything, but OH MY GOD, Shay looks incredible.

She has been my favorite, by far, for years now, but I swear that she is the only girl in the adult industry who seems to actually get hotter as time goes by.

Every single time I see a new scene, she is more stunning than the last time!

It's borderline spooky.

I cannot wait to see these scenes.
Please, gentlemen, share them with us sooner rather than later?
You'll make this fan very happy.

I agree, she looks great, and she was on top form as well. Hopefully she won't disappoint! :)
 #10949  by GabrielKnight
 Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:38 pm
Hey guys,

I don't wish to sound pushy or impatient, but it's been over a week now since Shay's shoot and none of her scenes have been posted yet.

I don't know how you guys work, whether there is an order to the scenes you post or whether it's just random, but is there any chance we could get some Shay soon?

And if not, could you maybe give us a hint about when those scenes might start to appear?

I notice that only one new scene has been posted so far today, perhaps you could sneak in Shay as today's second scene?
;)