Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [FIXED] Blown Network Switch

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #6327  by admin
 Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:08 pm
According to the server hosts for WIN and WankBB, the switch that controls part of the network failed in the early hours of this morning, the good news is that they fixed it within a few hours and the server is now back up and running. So i apologise for WIN and the Forum downtime today, I've double video updated as compensation :D
 #6328  by Dionysus
 Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:32 pm
lee wrote:According to the server hosts for WIN and WankBB, the switch that controls part of the network failed in the early hours of this morning, the good news is that they fixed it within a few hours and the server is now back up and running. So i apologise for WIN and the Forum downtime today, I've double video updated as compensation :D

Wow, you really didn't have to do that for us, Lee - though we certainly appreciate it nonetheless. I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed earlier to find the site down and couldn't potentially view the day's update, but this completely erases even the minor annoyance from my mind (I mean every site has some sort of hiccup sooner or later). Thank you, Lee :D .
 #6329  by admin
 Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:56 pm
Dionysus wrote:
lee wrote:According to the server hosts for WIN and WankBB, the switch that controls part of the network failed in the early hours of this morning, the good news is that they fixed it within a few hours and the server is now back up and running. So i apologise for WIN and the Forum downtime today, I've double video updated as compensation :D

Wow, you really didn't have to do that for us, Lee - though we certainly appreciate it nonetheless. I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed earlier to find the site down and couldn't potentially view the day's update, but this completely erases even the minor annoyance from my mind (I mean every site has some sort of hiccup sooner or later). Thank you, Lee :D .

No worries, as long as the WIN members share your understanding, i'm happy :D
 #6330  by Dionysus
 Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:28 pm
lee wrote:No worries, as long as the WIN members share your understanding, i'm happy :D

I'd like to think any true fans of the site would realize that you can't stop a part in a different country from failing and will give you a pass on the interruption (especially since it was relatively brief, all things considered) ;) .

On a somewhat related note, I haven't watched Natalia's update for today yet, but I did enjoy Faye's. My only tiny complaint (and it's really minor) is that I would have loved to see the cock squirt all over her chest (or maybe even face) at the end of the countdown. I mean it seemed like she had intentionally positioned herself for such a thing to happen right near the end. Just a small suggestion for next time :D.
 #6334  by Dionysus
 Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:09 pm
Just watched Natalia's vid :D. You know, the more I see of her work the more I'm convinced I would be a VERY happy man if she shot for WIN at least once every couple of weeks (even knowing how many other beautiful women shoot for this site and would see their dates pushed back/increased time between shoots). She's absolutely gorgeous, brings a high energy level to every clip she does, and appears to be willing to do just about anything on camera to please her lucky viewers. What's not to love? Today's update was just another example of her high-quality performances :D.

Well done, Lee :D.