Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Possible To Have A Search Function?

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #7155  by ImUrJerkSlave
 Thu May 24, 2012 3:20 pm
Ive been looking through the video looking for stuff like red light green light and 3 min challenge, been finding it difficult to find them. So my question is, is it possible to search the site or could you implement a search function?
 #7160  by FullFrenzy
 Fri May 25, 2012 7:25 am
Video tags and even an alphabetical model search would be nice. I'm sure these features are on the backburner, as they've been working on the site as well as a new site.

I think adding an option for members to be able to add "Favorites" associated with their accounts, for models, videos and picture sets, would also be good one day.
 #7165  by admin
 Fri May 25, 2012 1:18 pm
It's difficult at the moment to tweak anything on the WIN site but all these points above have been noted and will be applied to the new sister site. Soon as thats up and running we can look at the current WIN site/design and see whether it would be worth moving it completely to a new and updated design.
 #7192  by admin
 Sat May 26, 2012 5:23 pm
shootbinladen wrote:Could be that I've missed something but what kind of sister site are you talking about Lee?

It's been spoken about in a few different posts and basically the site will be split into WIN as it is now but without incest scenes, it will still be updated everyday with a video and have image sets added every now and then. There will also be a "sister" site (Literally) that features all the Incest scenes, but the difference, It will have not just brother/sister scenes but a whole range of other incest related scenes, this site will probably only be updated 3 times a week at the beginning (price will reflect this, probably $14.99-$19.99 subscription) then when it develops it will be updated everyday like WIN is now and have the same pricing structure as WIN.
 #7220  by admin
 Sun May 27, 2012 4:45 pm
passby wrote:Hi Lee, any estimate on what month the site is going to split?

The original WIN site will still have the incest scenes added to it to allow for the current members that have paid for subscriptions but i would say that WIN won't be featuring any incest scenes from about 5 or 6 months from when the new site is launched. So i would say it will be from the start of 2013 when WIN won't have any incest scenes.