Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• BoppingBabes clips4sale store

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #9018  by Cacatorak
 Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:57 pm
Good evening Lee,

I just tried to purchase (well, actually did; but didn't download :( ) Kiki's 'Stone Cold HD' video from your BoppingBabes clips4sale storefront and it appears that the file had been removed from the site, but was still advertised - the listing has now been removed.

Are there any plans to put it back up or is this the first you've heard of it? It seems the SD version is still up and working though.
 #9037  by Cacatorak
 Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:24 pm
They said, and I quote...

"It seems file was removed from download server.
I can offer you another clip of equal value ($8.99) if you would like to do an exchange. Let us know the new title of the clip that you would like and also let us know the store number it can be found it. We have staff here 24 hours so feel free to look around for your replacement.

Thank you"
 #9040  by admin
 Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:00 pm
Cacatorak wrote:They said, and I quote...

"It seems file was removed from download server.
I can offer you another clip of equal value ($8.99) if you would like to do an exchange. Let us know the new title of the clip that you would like and also let us know the store number it can be found it. We have staff here 24 hours so feel free to look around for your replacement.

Thank you"

They have just emailed me saying i have to re-upload the clip, i didnt delete it so i dont know whats going on??..So it's uploading as we speak, then i have to email them when it's done, they should then get in touch with you. Thanks
 #9068  by Cacatorak
 Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:18 pm
Not as of yet. I can contact them myself as I have a ticket open. I'm interested to hear what they say :lol:

Thanks again Lee. Sorry to test your patience!