Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [DBJ] WMA 10 Pro (Audio) in WMV 1080p (Video)

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #17460  by wankoff
 Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:52 am
Hello. I have a big problem with audio on my Blu-Ray player (no sound, the video without audio), because of the some files with audio WMA 10 Pro (audio format in the WMV 1080p files) on the [DBJ] site. :(

You can help solve the problem with audio?
How do I change/edit WMA 10 Pro to another WMA 9.2 in the WMV 1080p files without re-encoding the files?

The examples below.

File: (2013-10-21) Sophia Delane (Big Tits Cleaner) - with audio (ok)
Video: Windows Media Video 9 - Professional
Audio: Windows Media Audio 9.2 (WMA 9.2 aka WMA 2)

File: (2016-04-15) Sophia Delane (Locker Room Knockers) - without audio (not ok)
Video: Windows Media Video 9 - Professional
Audio: Windows Media Audio 10 Professional (WMA 10 Pro)

Please use the WMV files (video) with WMA 9.2 (audio) in the future...
...or use the MP4 files (video) with AAC (audio) in the future like on the [WIN][USJ][BB] sites. :(
 #17465  by deathr0w
 Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:18 am
Can you get a new firmware for the BR player to give WMA 10 audio support?

Without re-encoding the files I can't think of any alternative way to resolve it. Unless your BlueRay player is a relatively new one which supports Plex? You could add the Plex App to it, then setup a plex server on your PC.

Plex works really well and it's easy to install, check the link below.

https://plex.tv/

If the BR player doesn't support Plex, it works on a lot of devices, Amazon FireTV, Google Chrome Cast, Roku and XBOX maybe try it on one of them ?
 #17466  by wankoff
 Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:03 am
Thanks for answer. I don't use Plex and DLNA (Ethernet or Wi-Fi), etc. I don't have a lot of devices and I don't have an opportunity to test, because I use only BD-Player and HDD-Portable-2.5 (USB). I have a last official firmware version to BD-Player. I don't know about unofficial firmwares, because I use official firmwares only.
Last edited by wankoff on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #17489  by deathr0w
 Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:50 am
It might be worth looking for a new media player to use with your TV. Have a look at the Android boxes which run KODI. It will support more codecs. (Audio and video) than the pioneer players and you'll still be able to connect your 2.5" portable drive. You'll also be able to update it as new codecs get released so you won't keep having to wait for pioneers firmwares.
Here is a link to a few players ;)
 #17492  by admin
 Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:49 am
wankoff wrote:Thanks for the advices. But interesting, why you don't use MP4 files (video) with AAC (audio) on the [DBJ] site? It's strange.

It's the way the backend of the site is configured. It would need to be re-coded to allow us to have MP4's instead of WMV's, but it is on the list of site tweaks to be done :)