Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Database Error

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #22284  by admin
 Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:37 am
arsenal_fanboy wrote:I dunno about others but the picture sets have gone back to 5th may updates so I can't see any new ones??

Is there a glitch on the website??

It's the after affects of the database error, we are still working on adding a few updates back in. It should be completely very soon. Thanks for reporting.
 #22295  by deathr0w
 Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:58 pm
The image sets are now back online - It wasn't possible to restore the order that they were previously published in so we've published all the albums. It maybe worth going back a until page 8 http://www.wankitnow.com/albumentry/page/8/ and working forwards as there maybe some new sets in the mix.

I'll be re-adding the missing model profiles in the next couple of days.
 #22424  by MLP
 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:57 pm
Are you having problems with the sites again??
Just went to click on BoppingBabes link from WIN page and I get "wrong link!" and this is the same for the other sites too...?
I already reported the video archive on WIN wasn't working, it's working now though... is fixing this the cause of the issues with the sites?
 #22429  by MLP
 Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:51 pm
deathr0w wrote:I've tested the links on the page, they seem to be working for me - can you log out of each site, then clear your cookies - then try logging in again. Let us know how you get on :)

All Good!!
Cheers ;)