Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Which version

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #22458  by andylorimer
 Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:57 pm
Perhaps a member or admin can help me. My PC is only a year or so old so quite advanced but it does not have an ultra HD monitor,in fact other than an expensive Apple one I do not know of a computer that does play 4K. So my question is this, is there any point in my downloading the 4K versions of your videos if I cannot fully appreciate them, would I not be better advised to stick with the 1080P version?
Would be interested in the thoughts & experience of others & also does admin have any stats on which version is downloaded the most?
Thank you.
 #22460  by admin
 Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:22 pm
andylorimer wrote:Perhaps a member or admin can help me. My PC is only a year or so old so quite advanced but it does not have an ultra HD monitor,in fact other than an expensive Apple one I do not know of a computer that does play 4K. So my question is this, is there any point in my downloading the 4K versions of your videos if I cannot fully appreciate them, would I not be better advised to stick with the 1080P version?
Would be interested in the thoughts & experience of others & also does admin have any stats on which version is downloaded the most?
Thank you.

Until you have a 4K display then it would be pointless to download the 4K version; the 1080p will be fine. But i can say that from my experience that when you watch the videos in 4K then you will not want to go back to 1080p. So if you can afford/justify the cost of a 4K screen then go for it .... You wont regret it :D
 #22475  by admin
 Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:02 am
tigerone wrote:Hi admin, when you say a 4k screen, do you mean a 4k TV or a 4k p c. If I have a 4k TV what do I need to play your 4k clips. My p c is only 1080p HD.

I take it you mean your PC has a 1080p monitor? If so you would need to buy a 4k monitor and if your PC's hardware is powerful enough then it should play the 4K videos fine. If you buy a 4K TV then you should be able to stream from your PC to your TV, again as long as your PC is powerful enough to play the videos.