Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Won't Accept Payment for Membership

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #24602  by deathr0w
 Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:56 am
Natt wrote:
deathr0w wrote:I believe there was a temporary issue with PayPal payments, but that's now working. Let us know how you get on.

I tried to pay with Paypal but it says you only accept Mastercard. Is that correct?

You should be able to use any card that's linked to your PayPal or there is an option to add a particular card. Works with most debit and credit cards.
 #24609  by Natt
 Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:43 am
deathr0w wrote:
Natt wrote:
deathr0w wrote:I believe there was a temporary issue with PayPal payments, but that's now working. Let us know how you get on.

I tried to pay with Paypal but it says you only accept Mastercard. Is that correct?

You should be able to use any card that's linked to your PayPal or there is an option to add a particular card. Works with most debit and credit cards.

That's odd. I have a Visa card linked to my paypal and I can't finish the payment process.

When I try to checkout it gives me this screen asking to add a MasterCard:

The drop down menu showing only MasterCard as option:

#24611  by deathr0w
 Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:05 am
Natt wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
Natt wrote:

That's odd. I have a Visa card linked to my paypal and I can't finish the payment process.

When I try to checkout it gives me this screen asking to add a MasterCard:

The drop down menu showing only MasterCard as option:

That's strange - My Paypal shows all my linked cards and I can add a new credit / debit if I wish.

I've checked with Epoch they've said the following:

"It is up to Paypal what types of funding methods are available to customers. They can contact Paypal for more information. "

https://www.paypal.com/uk/selfhelp/home

Hopefully, PayPal will be able to shed some light on it. Let us know how you get on. :geek:
 #24637  by Natt
 Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:16 am
deathr0w wrote:That's strange - My Paypal shows all my linked cards and I can add a new credit / debit if I wish.

I've checked with Epoch they've said the following:

"It is up to Paypal what types of funding methods are available to customers. They can contact Paypal for more information. "

https://www.paypal.com/uk/selfhelp/home

Hopefully, PayPal will be able to shed some light on it. Let us know how you get on. :geek:

I just gave up trying to join via paypal. I managed to get in with credit card via Epoch.

Thanks for your time!