Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Upskirt Jerk

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #25104  by toms111s
 Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:16 pm
I am being redirected to the sign up screen when I enter my username and password. My subscription is only 10 days old!
 #25105  by deathr0w
 Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:32 pm
toms111s wrote:I am being redirected to the sign up screen when I enter my username and password. My subscription is only 10 days old!

I've looked the account up, it had full access to the member's area. Have you tried clearing your cache on your browser?

To do this follow the steps here.

http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

Let me know if require any further help.
 #25110  by toms111s
 Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:08 pm
Ive tried clearing the Cache as described in the write up and I still get redirected to the Sign Up screen. I have also tried in another browser and that had the same result.
 #25111  by deathr0w
 Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:26 pm
toms111s wrote:Ive tried clearing the Cache as described in the write up and I still get redirected to the Sign Up screen. I have also tried in another browser and that had the same result.

I've sent you a private message with some detials.
 #25132  by toms111s
 Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:19 pm
It seems that although I am being directed to the Sign Up page after logging in if I click on the banner at the top of the page I get taken to the sites Homepage. So after all that confusion my account was still active its just the website sending me to the wrong page.
 #25142  by deathr0w
 Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:19 am
toms111s wrote:It seems that although I am being directed to the Sign Up page after logging in if I click on the banner at the top of the page I get taken to the sites Homepage. So after all that confusion my account was still active its just the website sending me to the wrong page.

Thanks for letting us know about the glitch. It looks like an update has caused this bug. I've messaged our wed developer today to get this fixed.