Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Will ZexyVR and WankItNowVR be included in full network membership?

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #27618  by Xeroconform
 Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:31 am
I just found out about your new VR offerings this afternoon, and would like to congratulate you on taking a great step forward! I've checked out a few WINVR previews on SLR, and they look fantastic!

I was a long time member of the WankItNow Network, but let my membership lapse last year. If I've read correctly the new sites are hosted on a different server, and I would like to know if a full network membership would also cover them. All of your sites have such great content, and I would enjoy having access to all of your fantastic scenes. That being said, I would prefer to cover everything in one monthly payment; things are just much simpler that way. I know the launch of WINVR is still some time off, so I would appreciate a reply regarding this before it goes live.

Thanks in advance, and congratulations again!
 #27621  by admin
 Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:15 am
Thank you :) ... You are right the VR content (ZEXY VR and WIN VR) are on a different server so but as well they have a different CMS too so currently there would be no way of combining memberships. But we are testing our new CMS and if all goes well we will be migrating the 2D sites over so only then would we be able to offer an 2D & VR all sites membership. As for pricing we will hopefully be offering the same $9.95 per month subscription that is currently offered on https://zexyvr.com/join