Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [FIXED] Site down

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #2657  by passby
 Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:42 pm
Everything working fine for me at the moment.

Looks like Lee has been changing some things around with the login page. Its a dialog box popup now instead of a form. Try again you might've just encountered it when everything was being changed around. If you had the member's page bookmarked, go through the main page again and log in again. Hope that helps.

The only problems for me is that the updates that went up the past few days had their date stamp changed to today's date.
 #2659  by admin
 Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:14 pm
passby wrote:Everything working fine for me at the moment.

Looks like Lee has been changing some things around with the login page. Its a dialog box popup now instead of a form. Try again you might've just encountered it when everything was being changed around. If you had the member's page bookmarked, go through the main page again and log in again. Hope that helps.

The only problems for me is that the updates that went up the past few days had their date stamp changed to today's date.

The server tweaking today should have been seamless but as usual nothing goes to plan. The login is slightly different and the database had to be reconfigured so it's showing the last 3 updates as today's date. Couple of other things I got to rectify but that will go on without disruptions. The site was inaccessible for around 1hr today, sorry about that guys but we had allocate more hard drive space for WIN, there was no way around it and with so many video updates coming we were running out of space real quick!
 #2660  by admin
 Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:52 pm
Got lots of good stuff coming now we have more room on the server, got more bandwidth and other cool stuff too so the downloads should be quicker (Let me know if they are), i did a test and i'm getting a faster download than before. So more video updates are coming (Compared to before), less images/image sets, hopefully this should be to everyones liking.
 #2663  by admin
 Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:56 pm
Oh and sorry for the lack of update today, as you can imagine setting the new stuff on the server was hectic and we tried to make sure we didn't have too much downtime, so i'll make up for it later today/early tomorrow. Plenty in store :D
 #2697  by qura
 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:26 am
Works well now. I think it's downloading quicker too so happy days ! .. btw. we should be informed about login page, I thought it got hacked or something =]
 #2698  by admin
 Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:25 am
The results of the work we did last week should have made the downloads be quicker so at least that seems to be working better :D .. As for the login page, it's just the basic authentication to login at the moment until the strongbox system is reconfigured on the server, that should be back working in a few days or so. If there's any other problems/issues with the site please let me know so i can get them fixed. Thanks