Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• WankitNowVR.com - NOW LIVE!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #27228  by wolfy
 Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:02 pm
Great news, thanks for the update :) I have a list of models that would be good, but will await VR sites to be rolling and maybe a forum dedicated to them will be open for all our needs :)
 #27229  by admin
 Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:22 pm
wolfy wrote:Great news, thanks for the update :) I have a list of models that would be good, but will await VR sites to be rolling and maybe a forum dedicated to them will be open for all our needs :)

Yes please publish the list, it will help alot :) ... This forum already has dedicated areas ...

WIN VR viewforum.php?f=51

ZEXY VR viewforum.php?f=52
 #27230  by wolfy
 Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:55 pm
Ah, doh ! I'll post there then, if that's what you want, i was actually meaning when the VR sites open, there might be forums on them, dedicated, but the links for here are fine and will use them, after i do a bit more homework and get this weekend out of the way !
 #27701  by wolfy
 Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:38 pm
How's progress ? Just thought i'd use this time to add what has been echoed for normal WIN site for shooting ideas.
I have watched a couple of WINVR clips, and they are good, BUT, especially because it's in VR, it's quite an "anti-climax"
when the model says, "cum for me" "oooohhhh that was a mess" i mean, what ? :| That's old school boring badly made scenes right there. Sorry to be blunt, but you have to get this more engaging and exciting. Maybe not your fault entirely, the majority of models you have are not the best nor the most exciting/engaging in front of a camera ( not all, but a lot of them). I hope some fans agree with me, especially now in VR, we need more of the likes of- The model poses just before the "moneyshot" and asks for (us) to cum on their skirt, dress, stockings, tights/pantyhose, between their tits, on their arse, pussy etc etc, you get my drift. There needs that immersion we are actually there about to "do the business" on them, not over ourselves (YUCK) or the floor, BORING, etc while the model poses sexily in the preferred scenario position to take our "hot load". It would work well in VR also having the POV using a squirting dildo to act out the final climax, squirting over aforementioned parts, depending on the video scenario.
I know some models do this very well and others maybe would flat refuse ? I don't have a problem with a model's levels of comfort, but for the ones that do (and don't) whatever they are comfortable with, please get them to do it with some gusto and enthusiasm !
I know it will work out, and it is sometimes hard to put ones thoughts into words, but this is a sort of example and request of what i would like to see and i hope some other members want to see the same sort of thing and hope they contribute their ideas too. I mean no offence or insults, just trying to give feedback and consrtructive criticism, and hopefully manage to book some of the models i lsited for future content too ! 8-)
 #27705  by admin
 Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:00 am
wolfy wrote:How's progress ? Just thought i'd use this time to add what has been echoed for normal WIN site for shooting ideas.
I have watched a couple of WINVR clips, and they are good, BUT, especially because it's in VR, it's quite an "anti-climax"
when the model says, "cum for me" "oooohhhh that was a mess" i mean, what ? :| That's old school boring badly made scenes right there. Sorry to be blunt, but you have to get this more engaging and exciting. Maybe not your fault entirely, the majority of models you have are not the best nor the most exciting/engaging in front of a camera ( not all, but a lot of them). I hope some fans agree with me, especially now in VR, we need more of the likes of- The model poses just before the "moneyshot" and asks for (us) to cum on their skirt, dress, stockings, tights/pantyhose, between their tits, on their arse, pussy etc etc, you get my drift. There needs that immersion we are actually there about to "do the business" on them, not over ourselves (YUCK) or the floor, BORING, etc while the model poses sexily in the preferred scenario position to take our "hot load". It would work well in VR also having the POV using a squirting dildo to act out the final climax, squirting over aforementioned parts, depending on the video scenario.
I know some models do this very well and others maybe would flat refuse ? I don't have a problem with a model's levels of comfort, but for the ones that do (and don't) whatever they are comfortable with, please get them to do it with some gusto and enthusiasm !
I know it will work out, and it is sometimes hard to put ones thoughts into words, but this is a sort of example and request of what i would like to see and i hope some other members want to see the same sort of thing and hope they contribute their ideas too. I mean no offence or insults, just trying to give feedback and consrtructive criticism, and hopefully manage to book some of the models i lsited for future content too ! 8-)

Thanks for the suggestions, it's well received. We can do the squirty finish like we do on the 2d scenes, most of the models should be up for this :D