Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB] NATALIA FORREST

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26873  by jbd
 Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:38 pm
+1 for more pegging. Would she do a virtual anal?
Would love to see her jerking off the cock with a pair of satin panties. Seems like to many requests so far. Better get her booked for another shoot. Hurrah
 #26880  by jbd
 Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:29 pm
Just seen the latest update. Question answered. She's great. Looking forward to seeing some screens from todays shoot
 #26885  by deathr0w
 Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:49 pm
jbd wrote:Just seen the latest update. Question answered. She's great. Looking forward to seeing some screens from todays shoot

Natalia's latest shoot was all virtual reality content. At the moment there's no way of doing any video stills from the VR content - We've got some stills from the shoot that we might be able to edit and upload next week to give a taster of what's to come. I'll see what we can do :)
 #27141  by Keefar
 Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:06 am
These look absolutely HOT!!!
Love Natalia ;)
Can't wait for these VR scenes to come available
 #27231  by wolfy
 Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:57 pm
Queen of tease and fantasy, hope to see her do a lot of features :P
 #27730  by Cacatorak
 Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:21 pm
deathr0w wrote:Natalia will be back at the end of Feb for another WIN shoot - :) Let us know any suggestions you've got for her :D

YEEESSSS!! :D

I've listed a few things below, in no particular order - if we can't do them then we can't do them, but never hurts to ask!

Shower Scene
    Bath Scene
    More step-sister scenes (perhaps something like finding her sex-toys, or caught wanking?)
    POV blowjob (like this 'Let Me Taste You' scene - love those)
    POV fucking (like the 'Funding Favours' scene)