Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• WankitNow VR - Coming Soon!

• Virtual Reality News, Current Models, Request a Model, Scene & Outfit Requests
Virtual Reality News, Current Models, Request a Model, Scene & Outfit Requests
 #27173  by wolfy
 Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:43 pm
Thank you to all the team that has made this possible and listening to our rants, requests, pleadings and VR tech ramblings !
Hope to see some international stars in VR too, and 2 that cum straight to mind are Tina Kay and Anissa Kate ! ;)
 #27228  by wolfy
 Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:02 pm
Great news, thanks for the update :) I have a list of models that would be good, but will await VR sites to be rolling and maybe a forum dedicated to them will be open for all our needs :)
 #27229  by admin
 Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:22 pm
wolfy wrote:Great news, thanks for the update :) I have a list of models that would be good, but will await VR sites to be rolling and maybe a forum dedicated to them will be open for all our needs :)

Yes please publish the list, it will help alot :) ... This forum already has dedicated areas ...

WIN VR viewforum.php?f=51

ZEXY VR viewforum.php?f=52
 #27230  by wolfy
 Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:55 pm
Ah, doh ! I'll post there then, if that's what you want, i was actually meaning when the VR sites open, there might be forums on them, dedicated, but the links for here are fine and will use them, after i do a bit more homework and get this weekend out of the way !