Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• WankitNowVR.com - NOW LIVE!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #26369  by Keefar
 Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:20 am
Hi there
Just wondering if the VR scenes will be part of the network site or will it be a stand alone site.
I have just recently signed on as a life member for all sites so was hoping that the VR scenes will be part of this membership, so I won't have to sign up for more.
Could you let me know which way you guys were going with the VR scenes.
Cheers
 #26378  by deathr0w
 Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:51 pm
Keefar wrote:Hi there
Just wondering if the VR scenes will be part of the network site or will it be a stand alone site.
I have just recently signed on as a life member for all sites so was hoping that the VR scenes will be part of this membership, so I won't have to sign up for more.
Could you let me know which way you guys were going with the VR scenes.
Cheers

I've sent you a PM :)
 #26408  by admin
 Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:22 am
eddy15 wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/jamiejmodel/status/1030425703639134209

Can’t wait to see Jamie in VR

A bit of feedback from the office .... We have just bought a HTC Vive Pro to test out our highest resolution 5760x2880 40mb/s Bitrate videos using DEO Player through Steam VR and it is AMAZING quality!!! However the Vive Pro isnt cheap at £1300 but if you have the money then it's the best quality in which you're going to get to see the girls! ... Otherwise the Playstation VR setup is decent but through the Littlstar App it will only play the 2880x1440 15mb/s Bitrate videos. There are also 3840x2160 30mb/s Bitrate videos too which will play on the Oculus/Vive headsets, these look great too but the VIVE PRO is way ahead on quality!!! :)
 #26410  by BqRmtg
 Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:07 pm
The Vive Pro is hideously expensive. As an Oculus user it would cost me £1300 to migrate. Not going to happen. In my opinion HTC have dropped a major bollock by aiming at the professional market - if they had brought out a better HTC Vive with the integrated headphones and better resolution and price it less than £500 they might have fought back against Oculus who are starting to get ahead in the VR Market.

Oculus are releasing a product titled Santa Cruz - possibly next year that will be untethered and will boast better resolution and lenses that move with the eyes. Knowing Oculus they will price it far more competitively than HTC.

Have you tried your videos on the Oculus Go - I know it has better resolution than the Oculus Rift but the display technology is not as good apparently. Be interested though if the overall effect is better in your opinion that the Rift. Oculus Go is just £200 .
 #26425  by admin
 Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:17 pm
BqRmtg wrote:Have you tried your videos on the Oculus Go - I know it has better resolution than the Oculus Rift but the display technology is not as good apparently. Be interested though if the overall effect is better in your opinion that the Rift. Oculus Go is just £200 .

We haven't tried the Oculus Go but at £200 if the res is better than the Oculus then it's probably the best value for money. I agree the Vive is hideously overpriced but needed to see the videos in the highest possible quality, and it doesn't disappoint :)