Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• WankitNowVR.com - NOW LIVE!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #26500  by admin
 Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:34 am
Keefar wrote:Will the VR videos be available on the other sites as normal videos (not VR)?
Or will they be available as normal videos on these new VR sites?

Neither, although there may be a similar 2D video available, it won't be an exact copy.
 #26537  by admin
 Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:39 am
chlomyster wrote:This seems great, im thrilled to read about it, but will it be included in my membership or will I be expected to purchases a second one?

This will be a seperate site but well discounted for current WIN Members :) ... The reason it is a seperate site is if we include VR scenes in the current WIN schedule then we would have to lose some of the regular scenes out of the weekly schedule, and not everyone is going to want VR scenes. Also WIN VR be a daily updating site and there would be no possible way to include an extra 7 scenes a week in the current WIN site without increasing membership costs. Hence the reason it will need to be a seperate site.
 #26539  by admin
 Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:57 am
chlomyster wrote:Thanks for the info, although two separate memberships will probably be too much unless that's one heck of a huge discount.

We understand that the extra cost is going to be an issue, but unfortunately it is the same on the production side, and it makes it worse that VR is a lot more expensive to produce :( .... But we will do our best to make it as cheap as possible for existing members :D
 #26833  by Keefar
 Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:26 am
Hi there
Just wondering if you have got any dates for the release of these VR scenes as yet?

And also I was thinking of buying a new computer soon (just hanging off til this is released), and was wondering what sort of specifications will a new need to run these VR scenes.
Or could I be able to watch them on a playstatio VR headset or just through a phone.
Cheers :D
 #26834  by deathr0w
 Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:04 pm
Keefar wrote:Hi there
Just wondering if you have got any dates for the release of these VR scenes as yet?

And also I was thinking of buying a new computer soon (just hanging off til this is released), and was wondering what sort of specifications will a new need to run these VR scenes.
Or could I be able to watch them on a PlayStation VR headset or just through a phone
Cheers :D

Our web developer is currently working through building the site - We should have some news soon on a release date. In terms of devices - You'll be able to use the videos on a PlayStation 4 - with a VR headset, or a smartphone. If you're getting a new PC - you'll probably need i5 / i7 spec - With GTX 1060 or higher graphics card for the best results. The PC setup is probably the most expensive (Depending on the headset you go for) We're using a HTC Vive Pro - It looks awesome, but it's a fairly costly setup.