Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• ZexyVR.com - British Glamour Models in Virtual Reality 180 3D!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #27135  by admin
 Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:18 am
SimonUKW wrote:
admin wrote:LAUNCH DATE: Our developer is putting the final touches to ZexyVR.com and we are hoping to launch mid december 2018. When the site is live there will be at least 17 models with new models being added each month. The site will have at least 80 videos with the update schedule below.

UPDATES: A new VR video will be added every other day.

MODELS: See pic below

PRICE: Will be offering a "Launch Promotion" membership price of $9.95 rebilling each month at $9.95 unless cancelled. This will only be offered for the first few hundred members and then it will go upto the standard price of $24.95 per month.

zexyvr-models.jpg

How come no Dolly P? :roll: Surely she must be on this new site too? A leading Page3 babe :P

Sorry Dolly DID do ZexyVR scenes aswell, i will add her to the model list :)
 #27200  by marklambo
 Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:04 pm
I know the admin member mentioned that zexy will be a soft striptease site but will it still follow scenarios like the other sites??
 #27219  by wolfy
 Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:09 pm
Great work all, just asking, will there be more models from the likes of the OAS/Onlytease sites ? And, like them, will there be a multiple site join up ? i don't fancy buying twice for zexy and winvr seperately if i can avoid it !
 #27221  by admin
 Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:27 pm
wolfy wrote:Great work all, just asking, will there be more models from the likes of the OAS/Onlytease sites ? And, like them, will there be a multiple site join up ? i don't fancy buying twice for zexy and winvr seperately if i can avoid it !

Thanks You! Yes we have already shot a few OAS models and use one of the agents they use to acquire new girls. So we will hopefully have alot of the AOS girls on ZexyVR :) - WinVR will be the same to who is already on WIN, and as always a few new girls along the way :)

For the first few hundred subscribers we will be offering a 30 day recurring membership at $10 per site so even if you joined both then it would be cheaper than joining an all sites package. If/when we roll out more VR sites then it will be a network price option of probably $30 for all the VR sites. Our thoughts going forward on the VR is to make it as cheap as possible to retain a healthy membership base but obviously trying to make a profit too :lol:
 #27252  by marklambo
 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:07 am
I guess we can call it mid december now, is there an expectation that this site gets launched this week?
 #27263  by admin
 Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:11 am
marklambo wrote:I guess we can call it mid december now, is there an expectation that this site gets launched this week?

It's definitely mid december but unfortunately the site is not ready.

We have done our bit uploading all the content but we are waiting on the developer to fix the bugs, then CCBILL to approve the site. But with Xmas looming it's looking like its going to be early Jan now :(

On the plus side there are over 100 Videos already on the site :P
 #27264  by Keefar
 Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:41 am
Damn, I was hoping to get an early Christmas present :)
Looks like it'll have to be a "Happy New Year" instead then......
Are you able to post up more images of ZexyVr and WINVR to keep our appetite up :o