Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• ZexyVR.com - British Glamour Models in Virtual Reality 180 3D!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #27780  by deathr0w
 Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:50 pm
BqRmtg wrote:Guys, when are you going to correct the encoding to h265 for the rest of the videos? It seems you started to do a few of them but have now stopped. Would really like to download the 5k versions.

We'll be working backward through the archive to make sure they are all h265 - it's a fairly big task so we'll continue to chip away at it.
 #27812  by BqRmtg
 Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:46 pm
deathr0w wrote:
BqRmtg wrote:Guys, when are you going to correct the encoding to h265 for the rest of the videos? It seems you started to do a few of them but have now stopped. Would really like to download the 5k versions.

We'll be working backward through the archive to make sure they are all h265 - it's a fairly big task so we'll continue to chip away at it.

I can't see any that have been done in about 2 weeks unless I am missing something ? They take 1-2 hours to convert I believe ?
 #27813  by admin
 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:07 am
BqRmtg wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

I can't see any that have been done in about 2 weeks unless I am missing something ? They take 1-2 hours to convert I believe ?

Im sorry we have had a member of staff off so we are a bit behind. We will be doing more this week :)
 #27892  by BqRmtg
 Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:51 pm
Whats happening with the videos please - it seems that they are not being converted to h265. Simply cannot play the 5k ones
 #27893  by deathr0w
 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:02 am
BqRmtg wrote:Whats happening with the videos please - it seems that they are not being converted to h265. Simply cannot play the 5k ones

We've just finished re-encoding all of the future updates (there was a lot of them) in h265 so all of the new content that goes on the site will be h265 for the 5k video format (including the previews) - The next job is to work through the older scenes.
 #27894  by leechio
 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:03 am
I'm sure your very busy but it doesn't look good that 50% of the 5K videos are still unplayable a month after reporting the issue. Also any chance you could prioritise videos of new girls instead of 9-10 of the same girl? Dolly P has been coming soon for nearly a month :lol:
 #27895  by deathr0w
 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:10 am
leechio wrote:I'm sure your very busy but it doesn't look good that 50% of the 5K videos are still unplayable a month after reporting the issue. Also any chance you could prioritise videos of new girls instead of 9-10 of the same girl? Dolly P has been coming soon for nearly a month :lol:

As mentioned above - we're working on the older scenes now the new videos are all re-encoded. We'll be cutting some more VR clips next week so i'll see if our editor can get Dolly's done next :D
 #27919  by bob123456
 Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:38 am
Is there more Sophia Smith in the pipeline? For the most part I have enjoyed the site, but its a little frustrating when girls with 5+ vids have new vids added, but others only have the one.
 #27922  by deathr0w
 Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:56 pm
bob123456 wrote:Is there more Sophia Smith in the pipeline? For the most part I have enjoyed the site, but its a little frustrating when girls with 5+ vids have new vids added, but others only have the one.

Sophia was one of the very early models we shot for ZexyVR - She's got not more upcoming scenes for ZexyVR, but she has some fresh content for WankitNowVR when that site launches.

We'll be adding new faces to ZexyVR asap :D
 #27962  by deathr0w
 Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:26 pm
slickrick123 wrote:I am liking the zexy site so far!, one question and I'm sorry if it's already been answered... is there any way of playing the vids on iPhones? I downloaded one of the vids and tried to put on my phone but it wouldn't play.. any suggestions?

The iPhone is supported - However in terms of devices, it's the last one I would recommend as it has limited official support, you'll need to use an app like the one below - it works, but it's not as easy to use as Samsung Gear or Oculus Go.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/mobile- ... 20493?mt=8

Personally - I would go for something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Oculus-Standal ... s+go&psc=1