Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• ZexyVR.com - British Glamour Models in Virtual Reality 180 3D!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #27568  by carolus1981
 Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:52 am
admin wrote:Thanks for the feedback on the stuttering, we will look into this and see what we can tweak :)

Maybe stuttering is the wrong word. It's hard to explain but the picture is now "flowing". It's almost like it looks like 30fps. I'm definitely no technical expert but I think you might encode the scenes in HEVC instead. That's the format every other 5k scenes are. Btw it makes no difference if I play a PlaystationVR file - the "stuttering" is exactly the same.
 #27569  by GreenvaleSR2
 Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:23 pm
Can confirm the 'stuttering' is something I am experiencing too. Most reminiscent of the playback issues reported and I've had occur when attempting to play video files over 4K in VR on machines that can't handle it. The minimum requirements for VR playback and those for viewing high resolution files like this are quite different. Many VR sites will offer 4K versions of their files as a result. Would it be possible to provide your files in this reduced resolution format? The FAQ page on the site lists that this is the resolution they're offered in.
 #27570  by wolfy
 Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:38 pm
Just adding my points too. I have the slight same issues using an i7 and gtx 1080ti card, and Oculus Rift.
There are points in some videos where it pixelates for a few seconds. Also, i do not think this is the advertised 5k ? Not sure why 4k isn't used anyway, as to the eye, there is VERY little difference. Also, i don't believe you can have 5K downloads at the size we download the files at eg 1.18gb to 3gb ? Usually, a good 4K clip is at least 4-6gb minimum.
The quality is ok, but no way is it 5K quality. Just check out czechvr for their download sizes and qualities for an example. Unless zexyvr have been compressed to buggery ?
On a model side note, is it possible to try and get some of them to not look at the camera as if they are looking for direction ? Spoils immersion :? Lastly, i haven't checked ALL out yet, but some of the models are just really like cardboard and not very "into" it or enthusiastic. I notice a lot of British women models are like this, with a few exceptions. Just need a bit more action and enthusiasm added ! Not forgetting more sexy dance moves etc !
Please take all this as constructive criticism, will support you all the way ! StasyQvr is a good place to see dancing eroticism. Will add comments, model suggestion and feedback as needed ! Thanks all :)
(Will there be a discount package for joining WINVR aswell as our Zexy membership) ?
 #27571  by BqRmtg
 Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:40 pm
GreenvaleSR2 wrote:Can confirm the 'stuttering' is something I am experiencing too. Most reminiscent of the playback issues reported and I've had occur when attempting to play video files over 4K in VR on machines that can't handle it. The minimum requirements for VR playback and those for viewing high resolution files like this are quite different. Many VR sites will offer 4K versions of their files as a result. Would it be possible to provide your files in this reduced resolution format? The FAQ page on the site lists that this is the resolution they're offered in.

I have a Rift and am down loading the ones flagged as playstation as 5k ones are unwatchable on my setup - the playstation ones play much better although still judder a bit. So the file may be labelled 'Playstation' but it is just an mp4 file like all the others just a lower resolution. Most are just below 4k and older ones at 2880. On my rift there is little difference to the 5k ones as the hardware cannot take full advantage of 5k anyway (or even 4k for that matter)
 #27572  by leechio
 Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:12 pm
The content/girls look amazing but i can't get the Oculus/Go 5700 files to play no matter what. Tried SimpleVR, Whirlygig, SteamVR, even DEO (plays anything). I can play 5400 90fps files no problem on my i58400/GTX1060 laptop, trying to play the 5K Zexy files even makes my i7/GTX1080 go crazy. I've tried messing with the codecs but nothing seems to work. Any GTX1060 or above should be able to play the 5.7K files in hardware decoder. The PSVR files are random, some are 3K, some 4K, the 3K doesn't look good and the 4K looks like its playing at a very low frame rate despite DEO saying it's 90fps. I'm using Samsung Odyssey with WMR/Steam. I hope you can get the files fixed.
 #27573  by GreenvaleSR2
 Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:00 pm
Thanks for the info BqRmtg works for my machine too.

Teething issues like this with the site's launch aside I think the content on offer is great.
 #27575  by deathr0w
 Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:10 pm
Our web developer is in the process of Re-linking the download options - at the moment the Oculous Go file is downloading the 5760 x 2880 which is too big. Here are the correct formats you need for the devices you're using.

Download Options
Vive Pro / Oculus 5K 60fps = 5760 x 2880
Windows Mixed Reality/ Vive / Oculus 60fps = 3840 x 1920
Oculus Go 60fps = 3840 x 1920
Playstation VR 60fps = 2880 x 1440
Daydream View 60fps = = 2880 x 1440
Mobile HQ 60fps = 2160 x 1080
Mobile LQ 30fps = 1920 x 960
 #27577  by BqRmtg
 Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:50 pm
Have tried a number of the videos so far, here's a summary of thoughts

1) Cannot play 5k files on my Intel i5 / GTX 1060 6MB setup as they continuously stop
2) Resorted to downloading playstation files which look pretty good and play well and smooth
3) Would like to be able to play the 5k files as I can with other sites so keen to see this fixed
4) Site is more softcore than I envisaged with little full frontal nudity - but still very very sexy. The tease is brilliantly done but would like to see full frontal though - a bit like Bopping Babes.
5) Girls are dressed beautifully. This is why I like your sites so much
6) Great use of VR with girls getting up close to the camera and looking at the viewer sexily
7) Would like to lose the soft background music and have the girls talk more with whispering in the ear, kisses etc
8) Videos are the right length and file size is very pleasing (fed up with VR sites that expect 10-15gb downloads)

Overall a cracking job - well done to everyone involved. Looking forward to WIN VR as suspect that site will be less tease and more like WIN regular.
 #27580  by leechio
 Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:22 pm
As above i cannot get the 5K files to play even on my i7/GTX1080 desktop - not a hardware issue.
The 3840 files play in DEO VR and SIMPLE VR (using Direct Show) but the motion still seems off compared to other sites videos. Even with 2x super sampling the image is a bit too soft and the 3d effect isn't the greatest.
For a new site it's still very good and the content is amazing compared to the same old stuff on other sites.
If you want to be the best take a look at the SLR 5400 90fps videos, the frame rate increase makes an amazing difference. Much better even than CzechVR.
Hopefully the site is a great success and you will continue to invest and improve - Great Start :D