Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• ZexyVR.com - British Glamour Models in Virtual Reality 180 3D!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #27269  by wolfy
 Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:44 pm
This may have been asked before, are the videos on bentbox exclusive demos for there to sell, or will they be appearing on the site(s) aswell ? Can't wait til release, good luck :)
 #27272  by carolus1981
 Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:19 pm
admin wrote:
marklambo wrote:I guess we can call it mid december now, is there an expectation that this site gets launched this week?

It's definitely mid december but unfortunately the site is not ready.

We have done our bit uploading all the content but we are waiting on the developer to fix the bugs, then CCBILL to approve the site. But with Xmas looming it's looking like its going to be early Jan now :(

On the plus side there are over 100 Videos already on the site :P

Nooooooooooo! :cry: To hell with the bugs! :evil: Just give us some beautiful women! 8-)
 #27274  by admin
 Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:03 am
wolfy wrote:This may have been asked before, are the videos on bentbox exclusive demos for there to sell, or will they be appearing on the site(s) aswell ? Can't wait til release, good luck :)

Thanks :D .... Everything on Bentbox will be available on ZexyVR.com :D
 #27275  by admin
 Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:06 am
Keefar wrote:Damn, I was hoping to get an early Christmas present :)
Looks like it'll have to be a "Happy New Year" instead then......
Are you able to post up more images of ZexyVr and WINVR to keep our appetite up :o

Yes we can post more pics ... but we have Laura (Tanya Atherton) shooting over the next 3 days so i might not get chance to do many :)
 #27279  by Keefar
 Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:32 am
That's fine. Post them up when you get the chance to.
Looking forward to seeing these and especially looking forward to the VR site being launched.
Can't wait to see all these lovely ladies in VR - it'll feel like they are right here with us :lol:
 #27298  by wolfy
 Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:58 pm
Ok, so here's my request list of models that i would like to put forward to appear on Zexy and/or WINVR.
These are from Onlytease & Only allsites : (almost might as well say everyone ) ! lol ;) Any model unmarked could potentially do both.
Lucie Kent (Zexy)
Saffron (zexy)
Emily J (zexy)
Cikita
Summer (zexy)
Toni (zexy)
Cara Ruby (zexy)
Felicity Hill
Lydia Jane (zexy)
Amy Green (zexy)
Natasha Anastasia (zexy) she's done one VR already
Gina B (zexy)
Candice (zexy)
Daisy Rose (zexy)
Tianna (zexy)
Hannah Claydon aka Elena C (zexy)
Sammi Tye
Mikaela Witt
Melanie Walsh (retired) ? :(
Kamila A
Gina Gerson both please !
Tammy
Rosie W (zexy)
Cayla Lyons
Jess Impiazzi (zexy)
Sarka
Kristina
More Chloe Toy, Brook Logan & Honour May
Ashley Jay
Tess (zexy)
Zofeya
 #27304  by admin
 Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:30 am
wolfy wrote:Ok, so here's my request list of models that i would like to put forward to appear on Zexy and/or WINVR.
These are from Onlytease & Only allsites : (almost might as well say everyone ) ! lol ;) Any model unmarked could potentially do both.
Lucie Kent (Zexy)
Saffron (zexy)
Emily J (zexy)
Cikita
Summer (zexy)
Toni (zexy)
Cara Ruby (zexy)
Felicity Hill
Lydia Jane (zexy)
Amy Green (zexy)
Natasha Anastasia (zexy) she's done one VR already
Gina B (zexy)
Candice (zexy)
Daisy Rose (zexy)
Tianna (zexy)
Hannah Claydon aka Elena C (zexy)
Sammi Tye
Mikaela Witt
Melanie Walsh (retired) ? :(
Kamila A
Gina Gerson both please !
Tammy
Rosie W (zexy)
Cayla Lyons
Jess Impiazzi (zexy)
Sarka
Kristina
More Chloe Toy, Brook Logan & Honour May
Ashley Jay
Tess (zexy)
Zofeya

Great list thanks! We can definitely work on this ;)
 #27307  by wolfy
 Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:48 pm
I'm sure the list will grow, hopefully others can suggest ones i missed or forgot ! Another is Tiffany xxx
 #27316  by Keefar
 Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:57 pm
Hi there
Just wondering if you guys are preparing scenes that can be watched on the Oculus Go?
I am looking into getting something to watch these VR scenes when they come available.
I was looking at updating my phone to be able to watch them on the VR gear but then come across the Oculus Go.
I know the headsets that use computers ie VIVE etc are the best quality, but with that comes the price tag.
So was wondering if an Oculus Go would be a way to watch these scenes and would the quality be any good or not.
Cheers