Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• BARELY TEASED

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #26493  by eddy15
 Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:13 pm
That’s a shame, I am sure it will be popular if you manage to launch. Thanks for the reply
 #26674  by ghostygoo
 Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:37 am
admin wrote:
eddy15 wrote:Hi
Just wondering who else you are shooting g for this site?
Cheers

We have just shot 6 sets each with Georgina B (Blonde) & Jenny O (Redhead). A mix of sexy uniforms, nurse, teacher, secretary, air hostess, college girl etc etc :)

jenny-o-first-aid-120.jpg
georgina-b-first-aid-120.jpg

I'm really looking forward to the Georgina B sets, are there any more samples of her that you can share?

Thanks
 #26678  by admin
 Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:25 pm
ghostygoo wrote:
admin wrote:
eddy15 wrote:Hi
Just wondering who else you are shooting g for this site?
Cheers

We have just shot 6 sets each with Georgina B (Blonde) & Jenny O (Redhead). A mix of sexy uniforms, nurse, teacher, secretary, air hostess, college girl etc etc :)

jenny-o-first-aid-120.jpg
georgina-b-first-aid-120.jpg

I'm really looking forward to the Georgina B sets, are there any more samples of her that you can share?

Thanks

Sorry we don't have any other previews at the moment.
 #27064  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:44 pm
Just got Beth’s nurse set, love it! If only there was a movie.. wow.

Also - may I ask why Jamie’s sets are three times the price of the others? Seems strange.
 #27267  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:54 pm
Just to say I’m loving the updates on here, I think I’ve bought most of the nurse sets!

I would ask though if there could be some more tease photos, like in between clothed/unclothed as it seems to happen really quickly in your sets! There are some of my fave OAS sets where they are taking their clothes off nice and slowly, with close ups of it happening - especially the nurse ones - popping open the top button, starting to unzip and leaving it only a tiny bit undone before carrying on a little more etc etc. Nice slow tease!

But these are awesome nonetheless! Good work! :D
 #27276  by admin
 Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:19 am
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:Just got Beth’s nurse set, love it! If only there was a movie.. wow.

Also - may I ask why Jamie’s sets are three times the price of the others? Seems strange.

Beth has some videos due on ZexyVR.com and ive change the price on Jamies sets :)
 #27277  by admin
 Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:20 am
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:Just to say I’m loving the updates on here, I think I’ve bought most of the nurse sets!

I would ask though if there could be some more tease photos, like in between clothed/unclothed as it seems to happen really quickly in your sets! There are some of my fave OAS sets where they are taking their clothes off nice and slowly, with close ups of it happening - especially the nurse ones - popping open the top button, starting to unzip and leaving it only a tiny bit undone before carrying on a little more etc etc. Nice slow tease!

But these are awesome nonetheless! Good work! :D

Thanks for the feedback we can do the slower tease no problem :)