Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ] BETH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #25627  by Altarion
 Wed May 16, 2018 7:21 am
Finally watched her latest BB scene.
It was a joy. Seeing a long dress on her was great. Not many of your models wear this kind of dress. Would love to see more of that in the future.

Btw. Is this the only BB scene from her latest shoot? I hope not.

And maybe a small advice for future shoots.
Just after Beth took of her dress, the video was cut. I think Beth fixed her underwear. All of that is no problem. But after that it looked like Beth had sone troubles wheb she stepped on the dress on the floor. Maybe just take the dress away, when you do a cut. Would be bad if one of the girls got hurt because they slipped and fell.

At the end I want to say that I love how many Beth scenes we are getting lately.
 #25628  by Steph
 Wed May 16, 2018 9:23 am
Altarion wrote:Finally watched her latest BB scene.
It was a joy. Seeing a long dress on her was great. Not many of your models wear this kind of dress. Would love to see more of that in the future.

Btw. Is this the only BB scene from her latest shoot? I hope not.

And maybe a small advice for future shoots.
Just after Beth took of her dress, the video was cut. I think Beth fixed her underwear. All of that is no problem. But after that it looked like Beth had sone troubles wheb she stepped on the dress on the floor. Maybe just take the dress away, when you do a cut. Would be bad if one of the girls got hurt because they slipped and fell.

At the end I want to say that I love how many Beth scenes we are getting lately.

I'm glad you're enjoying the scenes :-) Beth did 3 in total for BB so there are a few more to come
 #25807  by Altarion
 Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:59 pm
Finally had time to enjoy Beth's latest scene 'Workplace Wank".
I mean, there is no such thing as a bad scene with Beth. But that one was phenomenal.
I loved her positioning on the barstools. And no toy this time.
I really hope there is a continuation to the scene. Just like 'Suck & Fuck' was a continuation to 'Hard in Class'. I mean, who wouldn't stop fooling around with a girl for a woman like Beth?
 #25834  by Gingerhead
 Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:29 pm
Beth will be tomorrow's update on USJ in her 'party panties' !

Beth has spilled a drink at a house party and when she comes back in with the cloth you are sitting in the lounge, she apologizes and tells you she will get it all cleaned up. When she bends over in her short pink dress you get a great view of her ass and panties, you can feel yourself get instantly hard and it doesn't take Beth long to notice the hard bulge in your trousers!