Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Custom Video Recommendations??

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #27381  by wolfy
 Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:02 pm
Well, i 've also had a few with mixed results to wow !
First i tried and didn't hold any hope for, but i got one from the lovely Carla Brown a couple of years back. Not sure if she has retired fully or not. Shame if she has ! It was pretty decent for probably her first time.
I have had a few from Brook Logan, and always sexy, fun and does as you ask for a good price (about £60-£80)
One from Mikaela Witt, very good quality and sexy af £100+
Have had 3 from the wonderfully seductive and talented Ariel Anderssen aka Joceline. Pricey but does what you ask (she has limits) but you can't beat her sexy voice and actions. £150-£250
Dolly, good quality and audio £70
Chloe Toy, again good quality but forgets things and fakes certain actions even though she does them in videos. Demands high prices but very good communicator and tries to fulfill your wishes.
Vicky Holloway from BMA (retired) Great stuff
Honour May from custom fetish dot com Excellent quality and does what you ask (as most do) ! (£70-£120)
Tiffany James (Tiffanyxxx) Great quality and direction (£70)
Ashley Jay, at the time (£70) very sexy and good custom
SuzieQ usa from Youkandy (defunct site sadly)
Alicia Secrets usa (as above)
Frankie Babe (£120) ish
And last but no means least, the gorgeous Natalia Forrest x 3 customs. Always good, always HD quality and audio, does what you ask and makes sure it's as near your wishes as possible. Pricey but worth it. £150-£250 for 20 mins
The majority will be happy to help and some, on request, will sell you some of their clothing and lingerie used in the clips.
 #27384  by SimonUKW
 Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:35 pm
I have had loads more from Dolly P foot fetish mainly but some realy close up big boobs stuff. The higher level ones are very expensive but worth it if you are a fan the normal stuff in her levels is great and I have had signed prints and video and pics as a package with discuont. To see her amazing boobs have a look at the roomservice shower video on here with the shower and soaping up they look even better wet I have had a few baby oil ones from her. Highly recommended from me at least :P :P :)