Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• IVORY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26523  by kolanmoran
 Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:11 am
unbelievable!!! great job guys!!! she is amazing like i said)) if she agree to shooting for WankItNow (some adult toys scenes) it would be a bomb!!!!
 #26698  by kentknight
 Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:36 pm
This new girl is amazing. I will be honest, I have no interest in BB and little interest in DBJ, but would love to see her on WIN or USJ. I take it from what you said in another post, that her limits are set fairly low, but how about asking her if she would do some USJ with no toys? With a body like hers, she could even be forgiven for keeping her underwear on, but I'd love to see her in a very tight, short dress, and of course a very small thong? "If you don't ask, you don't get!" ;)
 #26699  by deathr0w
 Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:08 pm
kentknight wrote:This new girl is amazing. I will be honest, I have no interest in BB and little interest in DBJ, but would love to see her on WIN or USJ. I take it from what you said in another post, that her limits are set fairly low, but how about asking her if she would do some USJ with no toys? With a body like hers, she could even be forgiven for keeping her underwear on, but I'd love to see her in a very tight, short dress, and of course a very small thong? "If you don't ask, you don't get!" ;)

Thanks for the feedback! We'll certainly ask her :D
 #26708  by andylorimer
 Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:20 pm
Possibly one of the best models you have ever given us. Have seen her on other sites, she looks amazing in big white knickers. More please.
 #26855  by marklambo
 Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:15 am
U guys need to get her back in, quite enjoy her vids!!
 #26863  by marklambo
 Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:50 pm
Do you know when she will be shown on dbj?