Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• WankitNowVR.com - NOW LIVE!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #26940  by moto
 Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:56 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Our web developer is currently working through building the site - We should have some news soon on a release date. In terms of devices - You'll be able to use the videos on a PlayStation 4 - with a VR headset, or a smartphone. If you're getting a new PC - you'll probably need i5 / i7 spec - With GTX 1060 or higher graphics card for the best results. The PC setup is probably the most expensive (Depending on the headset you go for) We're using a HTC Vive Pro - It looks awesome, but it's a fairly costly setup.

I'm not currently set up for VR but am interested in seeing this new content. To dip my toe in the water, can we play these on a (android) smartphone? With one of those cheap-ish smartphone-holder VR headsets?
 #26942  by deathr0w
 Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:56 pm
moto wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
Our web developer is currently working through building the site - We should have some news soon on a release date. In terms of devices - You'll be able to use the videos on a PlayStation 4 - with a VR headset, or a smartphone. If you're getting a new PC - you'll probably need i5 / i7 spec - With GTX 1060 or higher graphics card for the best results. The PC setup is probably the most expensive (Depending on the headset you go for) We're using a HTC Vive Pro - It looks awesome, but it's a fairly costly setup.

I'm not currently set up for VR but am interested in seeing this new content. To dip my toe in the water, can we play these on a (android) smartphone? With one of those cheap-ish smartphone-holder VR headsets?

I've tested it with a Samsung GearVR headset and it works well on that. It should work with the generic cheaper branded headsets too - what phone are you using?
 #26943  by moto
 Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:32 pm
deathr0w wrote:I've tested it with a Samsung GearVR headset and it works well on that. It should work with the generic cheaper branded headsets too - what phone are you using?

Thanks for the reply - I've got a Lenovo P2 - nothing fancy, but although I don't have a headset, it seems to play the VR videos available on eg Youtube, so that's probably a good sign? Just wasn't sure about the formats etc - whether the new site would specifically be just for dedicated VR hardware - but sounds like it will work, even if not as immersively as a fancier setup.
 #26949  by deathr0w
 Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:12 am
fishymonger wrote:Any more preview shots for this or news for the launch date?

Our developer is hoping to have the site ready for a launch date in December. We'll get some more news posted as soon as we can.
 #26950  by deathr0w
 Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:16 am
moto wrote:
deathr0w wrote:I've tested it with a Samsung GearVR headset and it works well on that. It should work with the generic cheaper branded headsets too - what phone are you using?

Thanks for the reply - I've got a Lenovo P2 - nothing fancy, but although I don't have a headset, it seems to play the VR videos available on eg Youtube, so that's probably a good sign? Just wasn't sure about the formats etc - whether the new site would specifically be just for dedicated VR hardware - but sounds like it will work, even if not as immersively as a fancier setup.

Yeah, that's a good sign. If it works with the Youtube VR it should work fine. We'll see if we can get some test files available so people can see what works with their devices.
 #27173  by wolfy
 Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:43 pm
Thank you to all the team that has made this possible and listening to our rants, requests, pleadings and VR tech ramblings !
Hope to see some international stars in VR too, and 2 that cum straight to mind are Tina Kay and Anissa Kate ! ;)