Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• ZexyVR.com - British Glamour Models in Virtual Reality 180 3D!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #27318  by admin
 Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:45 am
Keefar wrote:Hi there
Just wondering if you guys are preparing scenes that can be watched on the Oculus Go?
I am looking into getting something to watch these VR scenes when they come available.
I was looking at updating my phone to be able to watch them on the VR gear but then come across the Oculus Go.
I know the headsets that use computers ie VIVE etc are the best quality, but with that comes the price tag.
So was wondering if an Oculus Go would be a way to watch these scenes and would the quality be any good or not.
Cheers

Hi, Yes Oculus go is one of the formats available for download. And from what i've seen on YouTube it will play upto the 5.7K formats with a little tweak. For the price of it i think its going to be one of the cheapest ways to watch the highest resolution scenes :)

Please see the image below. We are still tweaking things in the backend but the regular file size for the 'Go' format will be smaller than the Vive Pro, more like the PS VR size. Aswell if you do tweak the headset to play the higher res files then just download the Vive Pro/Oculus 5.7K format.

zexy-vr-oculus-go.jpg
 #27321  by Keefar
 Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:15 pm
Thanks for the reply - i might look into the Oculus Go.
By the way - the website image looks amazing - cant wait to see the real deal soon ;)
 #27324  by admin
 Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:32 am
Keefar wrote:Thanks for the reply - i might look into the Oculus Go.
By the way - the website image looks amazing - cant wait to see the real deal soon ;)

Thanks, We have a new custom built website platform for the VR sites so hopefully it will be worth the wait :D
 #27401  by Echo
 Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:00 pm
I am also highly awaiting the launch of your dedicated VR Site :)

For Oculus Go Common Resolution is

3840x1920
or
3840x2160

As long as the Bitrate is not reaching more than 25 to 30 Megabit per second it might look awesome in near any Encoding Solution :)

Oculus Go is amazing for Adult VR . IT Streams perfect via Wireless from PC or Mac even with High Resolutions using Samba or DLNA as a Server Software.

You can also upload your Videos to the Go, but Streaming from PC / MAC is so comfort and stable.
And you can take the Go wherever you want and have a blast Experience.
It is ready in seconds to Play 3D VR Media :)

Sony PSVR is also a great Headset with a crispy Vibrant OLED Display.
If encoded well VR media is fantastic looking also on Sonys Platform.
 #27402  by admin
 Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:55 am
Echo wrote:I am also highly awaiting the launch of your dedicated VR Site :)

For Oculus Go Common Resolution is

3840x1920
or
3840x2160

As long as the Bitrate is not reaching more than 25 to 30 Megabit per second it might look awesome in near any Encoding Solution :)

Oculus Go is amazing for Adult VR . IT Streams perfect via Wireless from PC or Mac even with High Resolutions using Samba or DLNA as a Server Software.

You can also upload your Videos to the Go, but Streaming from PC / MAC is so comfort and stable.
And you can take the Go wherever you want and have a blast Experience.
It is ready in seconds to Play 3D VR Media :)

Sony PSVR is also a great Headset with a crispy Vibrant OLED Display.
If encoded well VR media is fantastic looking also on Sonys Platform.

Thank you for your feedback. The encoding for the Oculus Go is 3840x1920 @ 30mb/s. We have tried alot of different formats for PSVR and it seems to be best at 2880x1440 @ 15mb/s. But please let us know what you think for the 3840 on the Go.

CCBILL are in the process of checking the site over for billing so shouldn't be long now until it's live :)
 #27403  by wolfy
 Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:18 pm
Great news ! I'll be happy to be aguinea pig, (guess i'll join the thousands in the queue ;)
I have the Oculus Rift and a PSVR, so if you need any feedback, i'll be glad to wank....erm help :oops: :lol:
 #27419  by Echo
 Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:16 pm
admin wrote:
Thank you for your feedback. The encoding for the Oculus Go is 3840x1920 @ 30mb/s. We have tried alot of different formats for PSVR and it seems to be best at 2880x1440 @ 15mb/s. But please let us know what you think for the 3840 on the Go.

CCBILL are in the process of checking the site over for billing so shouldn't be long now until it's live :)

So nice about the Go Resolution and Bitrate.

This will guarantee a overall compatibility with any Oculus Go Player so everyone will be happy using their prefered Player like Pigasus over DLNA or Samba, SkyBox, DEO VR .... I know that there are discussions at Reddit Oculus NSFW about reaching a higher Res but this is all in testing and only works with the native Oculus Player which has no SAMBA or DLNA so its useless if you wont upload to Oculus Go .

3840x1920 30 Megabit is awesome for Oculus Go so everything is absolutely right here :)

CCBill are great , so trustful for Signing up, nice decision for a payment processor.
 #27420  by Echo
 Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:27 pm
Keefar wrote:Hi there
Just wondering if you guys are preparing scenes that can be watched on the Oculus Go?

So was wondering if an Oculus Go would be a way to watch these scenes and would the quality be any good or not.
Cheers

Oculus Go is a fantastic device for enjoying Adult 3D VR Media.
Decent Players , fantastic Hardware decoder Support for H264 and H265 / HEVC in great Resolutions and high Bitrates, ready in seconds to play media, flawless DLNA and Samba Server Streaming from PC or MAc and soon also NFS Fileserver Support and 1,30 h High Res Playback Battery life which is enough for a enjoyable VR Session :)

If someone dos not like the usual Stripes coming with the Go there is also a replacement releaed now at VR Cover
https://vrcover.com/product/oculus-go-head-strap/
 #27488  by deathr0w
 Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:19 pm
fishymonger wrote:Any launch date for the site yet?

Our web developer emailed us over the weekend with a status update. Things are going well, we're just waiting on CCBill integration and some final testing. It shouldn't be too much longer.