Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• BARELY TEASED

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #27278  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:28 am
admin wrote:
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:Just to say I’m loving the updates on here, I think I’ve bought most of the nurse sets!

I would ask though if there could be some more tease photos, like in between clothed/unclothed as it seems to happen really quickly in your sets! There are some of my fave OAS sets where they are taking their clothes off nice and slowly, with close ups of it happening - especially the nurse ones - popping open the top button, starting to unzip and leaving it only a tiny bit undone before carrying on a little more etc etc. Nice slow tease!

But these are awesome nonetheless! Good work! :D

Thanks for the feedback we can do the slower tease no problem :)

Amazing! Thanks so much! look forward to seeing that for sure :D
 #27726  by deathr0w
 Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:12 pm
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:Thought I’d just give this a little bump - anytime soon for some new uploads? :)

Which model in particular would you like to see? We've got a new photo editor so we'll see if she can get some developed once she's finished doing some other image sets for us.
 #27735  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:37 pm
I’d like to see that set of holly in the nurse uniform - and any other nurse sets for that matter :D please! X
 #27744  by SimonUKW
 Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:13 am
deathr0w wrote:
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:Thought I’d just give this a little bump - anytime soon for some new uploads? :)

Which model in particular would you like to see? We've got a new photo editor so we'll see if she can get some developed once she's finished doing some other image sets for us.

Defo Sara Louise Reynolds and Dolly P please :P
 #27856  by deathr0w
 Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:33 pm
SimonUKW wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

Defo Sara Louise Reynolds and Dolly P please :P

:D Next time we're working on them we'll get some of these up :D
 #27890  by ghostygoo
 Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:15 pm
deathr0w wrote:

If you can upload the Georgina B ones, I will snatch them up.
 #27896  by deathr0w
 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:17 am
ghostygoo wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

If you can upload the Georgina B ones, I will snatch them up.

We'll be catching up with some image sets over the next couple of weeks - i'll let you know as soon as her's are up :D