Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Top 10 Favourite Girls

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #27891  by Jinx1
 Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:44 pm
Updating my Top 10, nearly a year after posting on this excellent thread...

1. Ruby Summers
2. Stella Cox
3. Kayla Louise
4. Danielle Maye
5. Cate Harrington
6. Lauren Louise
7. Charlie Rose
8. Natalia Forrest
9. Sarah G
10. Penny L

The incredible Lauren Louise is in at number 6, sadly relegating the lovely Jess West to the subs bench.
These are my only 2 changes. The gorgeous Ruby Summers is still, clearly, my number 1. It would be wonderful if she ever returned for more shoots.

Best,
Jinx
 #27897  by deathr0w
 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:20 am
Jinx1 wrote:Updating my Top 10, nearly a year after posting on this excellent thread...

1. Ruby Summers
2. Stella Cox
3. Kayla Louise
4. Danielle Maye
5. Cate Harrington
6. Lauren Louise
7. Charlie Rose
8. Natalia Forrest
9. Sarah G
10. Penny L

The incredible Lauren Louise is in at number 6, sadly relegating the lovely Jess West to the subs bench.
These are my only 2 changes. The gorgeous Ruby Summers is still, clearly, my number 1. It would be wonderful if she ever returned for more shoots.

Best,
Jinx

Some good models here - It would be interesting to hear other peoples top 10 :D
 #27901  by BobJones148
 Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:27 am
From the recent ones -

1 Laura Image
2 Rose R Image
3 Gracie Image
4 Kylie Nymphette Image
5 Naomi Image

6 Natalia Forrest
7 Honour May
8 Chloe Toy
9 Tina Kay
10 Ariel Anderssen

Stephanie Bonham Carter & Lauren Louise would be in top 5 if they did open leg, but not even top 10 cos too low levels. Same with Ariel if she did open leg.

As you can probably tell, i am not that in to wobbly women. Rarely bother to watch any of them, they're actually a turn off.
 #27911  by SexSlimm
 Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:43 am
Es dificilisimo. pero ahí van diez increibles mujeres

Charlie Elaine
    Samantha Bentley
    Honour May
    Sophia Smith
    ]Lucy Alexandra
    Hannah Brooks
    Brook Logan
    Georgie Lyall
    Lucy Lauren
    Sapphire Blue
Pero por supuesto hay muchísimas mas :D
 #29630  by saminton
 Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:14 pm
Jinx1 wrote:Updating my Top 10, nearly a year after posting on this excellent thread...

1. Ruby Summers
2. Stella Cox
3. Kayla Louise
4. Danielle Maye
5. Cate Harrington
6. Lauren Louise
7. Charlie Rose
8. Natalia Forrest
9. Sarah G
10. Penny L

Best,
Jinx

This is so close to my top 10 (the models but not the order). The only substitution I'd make would be Lucy Alexandra and Millie Fenton in for Charlie Rose and Ruby Summers. Only if I can't expand my top 10 to a top 12 :)
 #29642  by Falstaff
 Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:11 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Falstaff wrote:So hard to choose just 10. In no particular order:

1. Lucy Alexandra

Lucy Alexandra will be back shooting very soon - we've got a shoot booked for the start of March :D :ugeek:

Fantastic news! Hoping for plenty of virtuals & cum.

On a related note, my top 10 could use some updating. Decisions decisions ;)
 #29678  by BobJones148
 Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:31 pm
I had a dream that my top ten had all be accidentally booked on the same day for a shoot.

They were understanding and all agreed to shoot together as there wasn't time to do individual shoot.

In one scene they all sat in sexy outfits, taking it in turns to stand up and 'BoppinBabes' like strip in front of the camera. When naked they went in turn to joined each other on the floor, where they created a like ring of sexiness. Each girl was flicking their tongue on the arsehole of the girl in front, while inserting a finger in her pussy. Imagine that. Your TOP TEN all in a like conga of rimming and fingering.

Anyway the dream ended with the site going bust, with what it had had to pay the girls to do the scene, but in my opinion (and i am incredibly selfish i know) It was absolutely worth it.

Oh and....My Top Ten is pretty much the same... :lol: