Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Corrupt Videos

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #28865  by paraderhit
 Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:28 pm
Over the past several weeks a significant percentage of 1920 x 1080 videos have been corrupt...they play to a certain point and just stop. This happens with different media players. I've been a member for quite a while and hadn't experienced this problem until recently. The 4k versions play okay, but I will have to cancel my membership because I haven't got the bandwidth to exclusively download 4k files. Ivy "Help Getting Hard" and Stephanie Carter "See Through Shirt" are a couple examples, but there have been others.
 #28866  by Will
 Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:36 pm
paraderhit wrote:Over the past several weeks a significant percentage of 1920 x 1080 videos have been corrupt...they play to a certain point and just stop. This happens with different media players. I've been a member for quite a while and hadn't experienced this problem until recently. The 4k versions play okay, but I will have to cancel my membership because I haven't got the bandwidth to exclusively download 4k files. Ivy "Help Getting Hard" and Stephanie Carter "See Through Shirt" are a couple examples, but there have been others.

I've just downloaded both of the videos you have listed, but I can't seem to find any issues with them after having a brief skim through both the videos. Could you tell me exactly what time in those videos that the issue is occurring and i'll try to sort it out? :)
 #28868  by paraderhit
 Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:12 am
Help Getting Hard ceases at 3:43 when I use VLC. With WMP it stops at 3:36 and an error pops up: "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." See-Through Shirt does the same thing at 5:54 with VLC, with WMP it briefly gets pixelated or grainy at that point but it plays through the error. As I said, this has been a rather chronic problem lately with these being two of several examples. I don't remember the other titles that had this problem, but I wasn't thinking it would become a frequent issue as it has.
 #28873  by Will
 Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:14 am
paraderhit wrote:Help Getting Hard ceases at 3:43 when I use VLC. With WMP it stops at 3:36 and an error pops up: "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." See-Through Shirt does the same thing at 5:54 with VLC, with WMP it briefly gets pixelated or grainy at that point but it plays through the error. As I said, this has been a rather chronic problem lately with these being two of several examples. I don't remember the other titles that had this problem, but I wasn't thinking it would become a frequent issue as it has.

Sorry that you're having such a bad time viewing the videos. After checking the videos at the times you stated in multiple media players, I can confirm that there are encoding issues with these videos. Apologies :cry: I'll re encode the videos and they should be fixed before the end of tomorrow. If you can remember the names of the other videos that have issues I can fix those too :)
 #28904  by paraderhit
 Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:58 pm
Jess Harrington Titties in the Window has at least three of these glitches/errors. The first is at 33 seconds with VLC.
 #28906  by paraderhit
 Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:42 pm
Louisa Lu I Don't Mind Naughtiness has the same problem...crashes in at least a couple different spots. As I was saying, this has been a chronic issue lately.
 #28914  by deathr0w
 Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:56 pm
paraderhit wrote:Louisa Lu I Don't Mind Naughtiness has the same problem...crashes in at least a couple different spots. As I was saying, this has been a chronic issue lately.

Thanks for the report - our editor is fixing these.
 #28995  by paraderhit
 Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:09 am
Most if not all of the 1080p DBJ videos are corrupt and won't play through with common players on Windows 10. This sucks and it's obviously not getting fixed. I can no longer justify the cost of membership for unusable videos. Thanks.