Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• I saw this VR video on SLR's VRSexperts. I think this would bea great niche for WIN VR

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #28926  by stixvr
 Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:01 am
TheVR video starts out with the luscious Julia Parker speaking to you in her native language, while not much of a turn on, however, after a couple minutes she is right in front of you wanking your cock off, dayum I cant even understand what she is saying but its sooo damn hot. :o You guys at WIN VR might want to check into this type of scene, maybe incorporate it into a WIN VR scene. Hey WIN VR users check it out and report what you think. Should WIN VR try this?? Thanks for the consideration!!
https://www.sexlikereal.com/virtualreal ... eine_liebe
 #28929  by Will
 Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:02 am
stixvr wrote:TheVR video starts out with the luscious Julia Parker speaking to you in her native language, while not much of a turn on, however, after a couple minutes she is right in front of you wanking your cock off, dayum I cant even understand what she is saying but its sooo damn hot. :o You guys at WIN VR might want to check into this type of scene, maybe incorporate it into a WIN VR scene. Hey WIN VR users check it out and report what you think. Should WIN VR try this?? Thanks for the consideration!!
https://www.sexlikereal.com/virtualreal ... eine_liebe

We definately could do some scenes like this for sure! The only reason we haven't is because we were under the impression that everyone would want to see insertion in the scenes, but if you and other members want stuff this style as well then we can definately do that, virtual sex scenes are right up our street! :D
 #28930  by Keefar
 Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:28 am
Personally if WINVR does more virtual sex scenes, I would rather see insertion than not.
It makes it more realistic, looks like you are really there. But if the girls are happy doing scenes with no insertion that's fine too. I really like it when the girls come close to the camera and talk dirty or whisper to you.
Love it when they jiggle their titties close up too - would love to see close up of pussies and asses if it were all possible to do :D
 #28931  by Will
 Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:51 am
Keefar wrote:Personally if WINVR does more virtual sex scenes, I would rather see insertion than not.
It makes it more realistic, looks like you are really there. But if the girls are happy doing scenes with no insertion that's fine too. I really like it when the girls come close to the camera and talk dirty or whisper to you.
Love it when they jiggle their titties close up too - would love to see close up of pussies and asses if it were all possible to do :D

We'll definitely keep these suggestions in mind and maybe even do a variation and see what you guys think :) What headset are you using? We use the Oculus Go and we've always found that when the girls get too close to the camera it makes you feel small or smothered lol, but that might just be us or our headset :lol:
 #28937  by stixvr
 Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:48 pm
Keefar wrote:Personally if WINVR does more virtual sex scenes, I would rather see insertion than not.

I agree about the girls titties in your face and close to the camera but not too close or you kinda go cross-eyed, and since WINVR girls seem more about solo rather than insertions, I thought this "wanking you off" in VR would be well suited for Wank It Now. I would rather not see simulated sex scenes where the girl is faking having sex, however I have seen this "wanking you off" by a few other studios and always thought it was a great type of scene without insertion.
 #28948  by stixvr
 Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:26 am
Will wrote:We'll suggest this to our videographer to shoot on the next VR shoot we do :D

Very cool, thanks Will. I don't know how many VR users follow the forums, I really don't follow forums much on the vr studios I subscribe to, unless Im bored, but when I saw this scene I had to post here. im hoping you guys will at least try it. Much thanks!