Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• 2 Girls

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #29687  by skelly180am
 Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:49 am
This has probably been mentioned before, but I think 2 girl scenes are great. I know there are a few on the site but they seem to have stop being made, not enough interest?

Maybe the models are not into them?

I think the dream would be a Chloe Toy and Natalia Forrest scene!
 #29689  by Falstaff
 Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:34 pm
With Lucy Alexandra recently returning I was thinking about this as well. She and Amber Jayne shoot a lot together and have great chemistry together. They would certainly make a great team for WIN.
 #29715  by BobJones148
 Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:04 pm
I'm all for some 2 girl action, as long as there's no "1 cup" involved :o :lol:
 #29717  by deathr0w
 Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:54 pm
Falstaff wrote:With Lucy Alexandra recently returning I was thinking about this as well. She and Amber Jayne shoot a lot together and have great chemistry together. They would certainly make a great team for WIN.

Good news - we've got a shoot booked tomorrow - Friday 13th March with Lucy Alexandra and Sapphire. :) We'll be doing some Girl Girl content with them both :)
 #29721  by Falstaff
 Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:02 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Falstaff wrote:With Lucy Alexandra recently returning I was thinking about this as well. She and Amber Jayne shoot a lot together and have great chemistry together. They would certainly make a great team for WIN.

Good news - we've got a shoot booked tomorrow - Friday 13th March with Lucy Alexandra and Sapphire. :) We'll be doing some Girl Girl content with them both :)

Ooh, I like the sound of that pairing! Can't wait to see them with plenty of spunk :mrgreen:
 #29969  by r21leeds
 Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:41 pm
I LOVE it when Kara and Harley are together. Especially on Bopping. They bring out the best in each other I think :)
 #29999  by samloan58
 Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:32 pm
Speaking of the scenes with Kara and Harley, it would be nice to see higher levels of many of those scenes.

For example, in “Punished Harlot,” maybe the dominant girl forces us to have sex with her or the other girl.